IGNORED

A Dastardly Hello

Hello to all fellow Bristol City supporters, as you may have guessed, I am a new poster on this forum and hope to enjoy some friendly chat with other City fans over the coming months and years. I may appear to be a rather sporadic poster, due to time away in Wales studying as a primary school teacher (by the way, if you're thinking of doing this course at uni, don't!)

Anyway, back to the football. Here's hoping for a great game and three points against Plymouth tomorrow.

Up the Reds! :cool:

Hello to all fellow Bristol City supporters, as you may have guessed, I am a new poster on this forum and hope to enjoy some friendly chat with other City fans over the coming months and years. I may appear to be a rather sporadic poster, due to time away in Wales studying as a primary school teacher (by the way, if you're thinking of doing this course at uni, don't!)

Anyway, back to the football. Here's hoping for a great game and three points against Plymouth tomorrow.

Up the Reds! :sub:

:cool: Hi and welcome!! , and if it makes you feel any better i married a welsh woman and managed to get a forged passport to bring her back, and you think you got it bad having to just study there!! have fun. Oh and please let it rain points and goals at Ashton tomorrow

:sub::sub::sub:

Archived