IGNORED

The Official "please Can You Recruit More People In That Bloody Ticket Office" Thread

MarcusX

It really is quite ridiculous, its not a dig at the people working on the phones as I'm sure it is hectic for them, but can the club please expand our ticket office!?!?!

I have been trying all week 9-5 every half hour every day to get tickets for Preston for my mate... never had a queue position lower than 12 and in my job i simply cant wait on a phone that long.

I have been trying since Preston sold out to get my mate a ticket for wolves, guess what still cant get through...

I want to renew my season ticket before the 11th and i cant get through to do that either.

Currently on my lunch break, queue position 17. What a great lunch hour sat on the phone. God knows what my phone bill will be this month.

Is anyone else trying to get through and having problems?

I hate to think what will happen next year IF we go up, its going to be hell trying to get tickets for Utd/Chelsea etc.

I want to know what the point of the online ticket system if it's not used to handle selling away tickets to priority groups. Earier in the season you could purchase away tickets if you'd validated your account with a s/t number.

hallelujah!

Finally got through, swapped my ST in the williams for a ticket in the East End (Which i thought you couldnt do??) though the bugger tried charging me and i said no excuse me ive swapped seats several times this season and NOT been charged the ticket again.

Also renewed my ST for the East End! Bring on August at home to Arsenal first game

I have bought 6 tickets this week, two phone calls both over 45 minutes (only taking into accout hold time). This I find absolutely ludicrus. If they have say a team of "five" how are they talking so long to only answer 4 calls each?

I spent 25 minutes waiting yesterday at work, started off at number 21, got to number 15 and my area manager walked in so had to hang up. Not happy..

Trying again now, at number 10 - lets see how long this takes..

I spent 25 minutes waiting yesterday at work, started off at number 21, got to number 15 and my area manager walked in so had to hang up. Not happy..

Trying again now, at number 10 - lets see how long this takes..

15 minutes and I have got 2 EE tickets for Wolves! Happy ending..

I phoned at lunchtime - renewed 4 season tickets and purchased 4 tickets for the game at Sheffield United. Started in the queue at position 12 but it moved very quickly. My call was answered well within 10 minutes and the whole transaction completed very efficiently.

I've no complaints!

It really is quite ridiculous, its not a dig at the people working on the phones as I'm sure it is hectic for them, but can the club please expand our ticket office!?!?!

Is anyone else trying to get through and having problems?

I hate to think what will happen next year IF we go up, its going to be hell trying to get tickets for Utd/Chelsea etc.

I think SL should allow Gary J to spend only 29.9 million on players and put 100k into 10 polaks to man the lines. :cool:

i bought 4 tickets for preston on the phone... 20 people ahead of me in the queue and 4 on line. the latter are so far a no show. :noexpression:

Archived