IGNORED

Ee U21 Tickets For Wolves And Preston For Sale

MrJoey

Okay. Due to some personal reasons I won't be attending these two matches. (It breaks my heart, but I cant.) so I'm selling both tickets. However, the tickets are part of a season ticket (all the vouchers are still there also if it's not too late to use them, and the 10% off vouchers at the megastore) so they need to be bought together, as the voucher for each home game needs to be produced with the booklet. So, at face value, that is £40 for the both of them, if i'm not mistaken. First come first serve basis.

Okay. Due to some personal reasons I won't be attending these two matches. (It breaks my heart, but I cant.) so I'm selling both tickets. However, the tickets are part of a season ticket (all the vouchers are still there also if it's not too late to use them, and the 10% off vouchers at the megastore) so they need to be bought together, as the voucher for each home game needs to be produced with the booklet. So, at face value, that is £40 for the both of them, if i'm not mistaken. First come first serve basis.

Face value?

Student ticket is £13 in the EE

Yes ticket is taken. I know you said(jism) you were interested earlier on but you said you only needed preston ticket as did a few others inc cider head and city4eva, where as they need to be sold together as stated in first post, so sorry about that lads. I'll post here if the deal falls through.

Yes ticket is taken. I know you said(jism) you were interested earlier on but you said you only needed preston ticket as did a few others inc cider head and city4eva, where as they need to be sold together as stated in first post, so sorry about that lads. I'll post here if the deal falls through.

ok ill c u next tuesday

Guest Eamer

Face Value for two Student tickets is £26 so £40 is unreasonable and illegal really... Also the ST book doesn't need to be presented at all. I know a couple of people who just take the voucher along to each game.

Archived