IGNORED

Top Three Update

Bristol Boy

but a victory tomorrow and it's still on.

We'd have Brighton & Blackpool home and they're both winnable, plus Luton away who haven't won in 5/6, then Barnsley, on a Sunday and we'll know what we have to do to go second.

I actually think we'll need at least 4 wins and a draw, after today, that's 85 points.

If we can beat Plymouth, the key weekend will be when we play Brighton and QPR play Stockport, who are top of the current form league and fighting for their lives.

This is doing my heart (Yes I have got one!) no good at all and the remote went across the lounge when QPR equalised!! :cool:

CITY

3 Home:PLY,BRI,BLACK

2 Away:LTN, BARN

QPR

2 Home:STOCK,SWIN

2 Away: PLY,WEDS

PLY

2 Home:QPR,COLCHESTER

3 Away: CITY,OLD,HART

but a victory tomorrow and it's still on.

We'd have Brighton & Blackpool home and they're both winnable, plus Luton away who haven't won in 5/6, then Barnsley, on a Sunday and we'll know what we have to do to go second.

I actually think we'll need at least 4 wins and a draw, after today, that's 85 points.

If we can beat Plymouth, the key weekend will be when we play Brighton and QPR play Stockport, who are top of the current form league and fighting for their lives.

This is doing my heart (Yes I have got one!) no good at all and the remote went across the lounge when QPR equalised!! :cool:

CITY

3 Home:PLY,BRI,BLACK

2 Away:LTN, BARN

QPR

2 Home:STOCK,SWIN

2 Away: PLY,WEDS

PLY

2 Home:QPR,COLCHESTER

3 Away: CITY,OLD,HART

Only the remote....the wife went across the room when the result came through/

Lucky Lucky QPR

Only the remote....the wife went across the room when the result came through/

Lucky Lucky QPR

Bit like Saturday.

With 7 minutes to go at Swindon, I looked at my watch and thought, I'd take a point now.

After the last three or four minutes I was gutted.

After 83 minutes with QPR 2-1 up, I'd have taken the draw.

All swings and roundabouts really, but it's more or less in our hands and if we can win all five we'll do it.

Archived