IGNORED

Theme Away Day

e-large

I was reading the paper and saw that West Brom have an annual theme based away day.This year they're taking over Reading wearing viking hats due to fans favourite Thomas Gardsoe. Don't know if this is too soon but what about Barnsley possibly something for scotty???I thought something like this would be good for us to do to show we're among the best fans in the country. Just an idea what do you think and what do you think the away theme should be??

I was reading the paper and saw that West Brom have an annual theme based away day.This year they're taking over Reading wearing viking hats due to fans favourite Thomas Gardsoe. Don't know if this is too soon but what about Barnsley possibly something for scotty???
or dressed up as Scott??

:cool:

a few fans have something special planned. Give it a few days and I think people will say what it is. Please be patient and hopefully it'll all be cool.
We are going to dress up as members of the team and storm the pitch so that DW can play his famed 4000 - 4000 - 20 formation.

Do you think the opposition will notice????

:cool::sub:

:sub:

I was reading the paper and saw that West Brom have an annual theme based away day.This year they're taking over Reading wearing viking hats due to fans favourite Thomas Gardsoe. Don't know if this is too soon but what about Barnsley possibly something for scotty???I thought something like this would be good for us to do to show we're among the best fans in the country. Just an idea what do you think and what do you think the away theme should be??
Don't for Christsake do anything different or you will be castigated by some of the miserable old gits that populate this board.

The thought police are out there and have already attempted to impound the Sub.

:cool: :@

Archived