IGNORED

Have We Played Well This Year?

Chivs

I'm trying to think of the last time we played well. I don't get to many away but certainly at home I don't think we have played well since winning against Ipswich. This was way back in early December!

Perhaps this is just a reflection of a tough Championship. There are no easy games where we can "play well".

I'm not complaining because we are still top of the Championship but I'd like to see one game this year where we put the game to bed by half time i.e. score 3 goals early doors. (I'm not picky but Stoke would be good...)

I'm trying to think of the last time we played well. I don't get to many away but certainly at home I don't think we have played well since winning against Ipswich. This was way back in early December!

Perhaps this is just a reflection of a tough Championship. There are no easy games where we can "play well".

I'm not complaining because we are still top of the Championship but I'd like to see one game this year where we put the game to bed by half time i.e. score 3 goals early doors. (I'm not picky but Stoke would be good...)

We played well against Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry at home. But yes I do struggle too...

We don't play well under Gary Johnson, we play efficiently! (give or take the odd performance which is now becoming quite regular!)

We don't play well under Gary Johnson, we play efficiently! (give or take the odd performance which is now becoming quite regular!)

That's a very accurate statement. Last year we had so many 1-0 at home where we spent the last 20 minutes defending 30 yards from our goalline. It was hell but the result was heaven.

We were discussing this on the way home, I thought we were superb at Charlton, pretty good v Sheff Wed, not but v Hull, but the rest has either been off colour, poor or like today dreadful.

I thought of Hull as a good game but see above. As I recall we spent the second half praying for the whistle.

Why can't we really turn it on and give a team a smacking?

Archived