IGNORED

The End Of Scotty M ?

DT The Optimist

A brilliant servant for the club, City right through him.

Have we seen the last of him in the first team ? GJ surprised a few by playing him against Norwich and he was rather ineffective. Today subbed at half time after another ineffective performance.

Sorry but I think that is the last time I will see him in the first team barring injuries ? agree ?

absolute boolox, he ran his heart out last week, he was hardly the only no show today was he !!!!

Why not support someone who has probably had sleepless nights all week with a new baby.

Support him instead of wishing the nail in his coffin. If anyone is going to pop up with a crucial goal its Scotty. Start with Sproule but have him on the wing. in spite of his advancing years, he raises the crowd and everyone knows when his name came out on the team sheet last week there was a roar. Next Saturday is the type of game Scotty can come on with 20 to go for Sproule and bury a winner.

Don't write the players off, nows the time for getting behind every player in a red shirt, this thread should not have been started. Its un called for and imagine if Scotty read it with fans calling for his retirement, sickening. The fans can do something next Saturday and its called supporting the team.

Look at it this way, the finsih line is in sight and we are still in front. We have the points, they may have the games but the result don't mean nothing until the points are on the board and we have them on the board.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

I am not wishing a nail in anyones coffin ! :disapointed2se: We have four games to go (play offs possibly to be added) My take is I suspect we will not see him in the first team again this season and with his contract ending will it be renewed with his lack of appearances this season ? he has been a great servant to the club over the years but I suspect he will not feature again?

Archived