IGNORED

Anyone Going To Wish Cardiff Good Luck?

Cardiff gentleman

This from the man who has a lets kick racism out of football avatar

I think you will find that most of the country will want Barnsley to win my friend, i would hate to think as you suggest that this is a racist thing, more brought on by the reputation of your so called supporters that have brought shame on your club for decades and unfortunately that tag is not going to disappear overnight.The bbc film of your fans (soulcrew) abusing the english did not go down to well so why are you surprised that your club is hated by every club in england that you play against. I would suggest that you have a look in your own back yard before you imply that this is racism towards the welsh people in general

hmm well i must say, when i read the title of this thread I could only think of one thing to write...

HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAH

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHA

HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHA

Archived