IGNORED

Anyone Have A Worse Trip To St Marys?

10:00 set off from West London for leisurely breakfast. 10:44 train from local London station to Clapham Junction.

I arrived at my local station only to be told no trains were running at all in South West London due to a power outage at London Waterloo.

After racing round various other stations, only to confirm that all trains in SW London were at a stand still, I ended up having to pay over £100 for a taxi to take me from SW London to Southampton. I'd be feeling a bit better now about this huge chunk out of my bank account had we won! :ranting:

10:00 set off from West London for leisurely breakfast. 10:44 train from local London station to Clapham Junction.

I arrived at my local station only to be told no trains were running at all in South West London due to a power outage at London Waterloo.

After racing round various other stations, only to confirm that all trains in SW London were at a stand still, I ended up having to pay over £100 for a taxi to take me from SW London to Southampton. I'd be feeling a bit better now about this huge chunk out of my bank account had we won! :ranting:

Blimey - you deserve a medal, mate!!

I'd be gutted, not about the result but about my finances!!!

:noexpression:

Not much better!

Was due to catch train from local station to Reading but for same reason the train as from Waterloo had been cancelled.Had already bought tickets in advance for Reading to Southampton but when phoned National Rail found that train was runnung very late so decided to drive.

Got speeding fine in Southampton and parked about 2 miles away from ground.

With the performance and crowd behaviour made Ipswich away seem like a goog day!

Archived