IGNORED

Something Better Change

Will Rollason

Old Stranglers song ( ask yr dad) :D

Anyway, whats it going to be do you reckon? . Doesn't take much and its going to be versus Wolves.

don't care who plays,we are going to come out 4-4-2 snarling and fighting, yellow cards all round, the crowd is going to pick up on it and we are going to roar.

Remember what happened the last time we played them at home in this division?? I havent forgotten that shame and i want revenge.

Auto? Play offs? miss out?? don't care.. i want to see some fight and i don't want this fantastic effort of a season to fizzle out and listen to the pundits say told you so.

Lets have it.

In GJ we trust

Forza east end

Always Believe

you reds

Old Stranglers song ( ask yr dad) :D

Anyway, whats it going to be do you reckon? . Doesn't take much and its going to be versus Wolves.

don't care who plays,we are going to come out 4-4-2 snarling and fighting, yellow cards all round, the crowd is going to pick up on it and we are going to roar.

Remember what happened the last time we played them at home in this division?? I havent forgotten that shame and i want revenge.

Auto? Play offs? miss out?? don't care.. i want to see some fight and i don't want this fantastic effort of a season to fizzle out and listen to the pundits say told you so.

Lets have it.

In GJ we trust

Forza east end

Always Believe

you reds

i want to see us ATTACK 4-4-2 Elliot Sproule And Brooker to play

Archived