IGNORED

Premier League...we're Having A Laugh?

Tom

Ok I know many had yesterday down as a must win for auto.

But many have got Sheff Utd and Stoke down as dropped points. If we get points there it's all back on, just like after the win at Norwich. There is no need to feel down or jaded about the promotion push, so for the sake of the support and any players that may read this, lets get right behind our team.

Many of us sacrifice big portions of our life for the club, the players are doing the same and giving it their all (occasionaly looking jaded but that is to be expected).

I would of taken playoffs at the beginning of the season and I would of been shocked and thrilled, now we are still top (subject to change obviously). This is one of the best seasons ever, auto promotion to the BIGGEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD is a possibility, a 1 in 4 shot in the playoffs if we don't reach auto..TO THE BIGGEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. We are a nailed on certainty to stay in the 4TH BIGGEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

I don't think theres any need to be down about the boys and Gary Johnson, I myself will be getting a season ticket next season (study has interrupted it this season) regardless of league, and I will be cheering on the boys come rain or snow. Because it's what you do.

You guys have believed for this far, is it much more to put the doubts to the back of your mind and just believe for another month.

Come on :englandsmile4wf:

At the end of the day we're all pretty frustrated as we've had a chance in the last few weeks to cement promotion if we hadn't gone on such a horrible run. Couple of extra wins here and there and we would have been almost shoe-ins.

The biggest reason for all the negativity is the performances rather than the results. 1 win in 7 is bad, but if truth be told we didn't even deserve that win.

This is the biggest challenge of Gary Johnson's time at the club. Sure, we've come back from poor runs of form this year, but this is easily our worst run of the season. Can he bring it back? Some have their doubts, but we didn't become a bad team overnight.

The challenge is to win 3 of our remaining 4 games. Beat Wolves, Stoke and Preston and lose to the Blades may do it. Or draw with Stoke and beat the other three and we're probably there.

Can we do it? I have my doubts as much as anyone else, but I will still support them to the hilt and hope and pray we can do it.

One big push over the next 360 minutes of football would see us there. Let's roar them to victory!

The biggest reason for all the negativity is the performances rather than the results. 1 win in 7 is bad, but if truth be told we didn't even deserve that win.

Great assesment and, sooner or later the performance level is what creates the results

This is the biggest challenge of Gary Johnson's time at the club. Sure, we've come back from poor runs of form this year, but this is easily our worst run of the season. Can he bring it back? Some have their doubts, but we didn't become a bad team overnight.

It's been snce Feb 9th.That was the last time we performed well over 90 mins.Two months, twelve games.No blip

The challenge is to win 3 of our remaining 4 games. Beat Wolves, Stoke and Preston and lose to the Blades may do it. Or draw with Stoke and beat the other three and we're probably there.

When was the last time we won three on the trot or three out of four?

Can we do it? I have my doubts as much as anyone else, but I will still support them to the hilt and hope and pray we can do it.

As we all will and your comments are not negative merely accurate & realstic.

One big push over the next 360 minutes of football would see us there. Let's roar them to victory!

Tell the players not the fans because all the belief in the world on the terraces won't work if our players don't believe.

Archived