IGNORED

Cardiff

simonwheeler

Hope Barnsley bounce back with a win against Watford on Wednesday!!

With odejayi playing like that I don't hold much hope! Howard is their best player by far. He will definitely be off in the summer. Think they will struggle to stay up although they put up a good fight against Cardiff. No end product though. They should be commended for beating Chelsea and Liverpool though, a fantastic achievement.

With odejayi playing like that I don't hold much hope! Howard is their best player by far. He will definitely be off in the summer. Think they will struggle to stay up although they put up a good fight against Cardiff. No end product though. They should be commended for beating Chelsea and Liverpool though, a fantastic achievement.

Was a shocking miss by him!

But maybe they will react like Southampton about dropping into the bottom three and somehow get a result - clutching at straws I know but can live in hope ... along with Palarse beating Sjoke and West Brom suffering a semi-final hangover against Blackpool you never know we may still be top before next Saturday's games :fingerscrossed:

But maybe they will react like Southampton about dropping into the bottom three and somehow get a result - clutching at straws I know but can live in hope ... along with Palarse beating Sjoke and West Brom suffering a semi-final hangover against Blackpool you never know we may still be top before next Saturday's games :fingerscrossed:

its all well and good hoping other teams slip up BUT we need to put a performance in. I cant remember other than Sheffield Utd that we have put in a decent performance for 90 minutes. I'm hoping that this changes on Saturday against Wolves.

hmmmmm maybe?

hmmmmm maybe?

Howard is far too good for league one, they will be hard pushed to keep hold of him. Barnsley today looked like another side struggling with s big lump up front on his own, was just like watching another team in red at the mo.

Yes, and that's as likely as Hops geting a Gash S/T!

To be honest I think its great that this years cup final has thrown up such an incredible story. I would much rather see two teams like this in it who will have a go at winning it rather than the boring crap of Man Utd/ Arsenal vs Chelsea/ Liverpool, where the object of the game is not to lose.

Some of the worst finals in living memory have been between the usual crowd, who could forget the utter bore of Man utd vs Liverpool when Cantona gets a last minute winner after 90 minutes of slow lifeless football, the snoring from Wembley that afternoon was heard for miles around.

Congrats to Cardiff, bad luck Barnsley and WBA, I for one am looking forward to seeing two teams go for it for once, and I've got a sneaky that Cardiff will run out winners. However much hatred you may have for Cardiff, it's a massive achievement already by just getting there.

To be honest I think its great that this years cup final has thrown up such an incredible story. I would much rather see two teams like this in it who will have a go at winning it rather than the boring crap of Man Utd/ Arsenal vs Chelsea/ Liverpool, where the object of the game is not to lose.

Some of the worst finals in living memory have been between the usual crowd, who could forget the utter bore of Man utd vs Liverpool when Cantona gets a last minute winner after 90 minutes of slow lifeless football, the snoring from Wembley that afternoon was heard for miles around.

Congrats to Cardiff, bad luck Barnsley and WBA, I for one am looking forward to seeing two teams go for it for once, and I've got a sneaky that Cardiff will run out winners. However much hatred you may have for Cardiff, it's a massive achievement already by just getting there.

Both finalists managed by ex Saints managers which is a bit of a coincidance after yesterday. Saints have made some bad decisions over recent years and must be thinking of what might have been.

I do agree though that the final should be worth a watch this year

Was a shocking miss by him! (Odejayi)

Well it almost all came true - and we are joint top before Saturday's game!!

Gotta keep it going for four more games - yes just four more games - starting with a win against Wolves :fingerscrossed:

:Believe: BELIEVE

Hindsights a wonderful thing :)

Archived