IGNORED

Dw's Team For Plymouth

Bristol Boy

4-4-2

.............................................Phillips............................................................

Carey........................Coles...................Butler......................................Hill.........

Murray.......................Doherty.................Tinnion....................................Bell......

.................................Peacock..................Roberts............................................

Subs

Fortune

Caskey

Wilkshire

Rougier or Burnell

Miller

Unless we have injuries, I can't see DW changing anything, apart from the bench, where he's already said, Caskey will play a part.

My main concern, apart from our obvious lack of goals, is our central midfield and it's ability to support the attack and create enough chances.

As it's at home and our place in the play offs is virtually assured, I'd prefer to see us start with Wilkshire & Goodfellow in place of BT & MB, who would move to the bench.

DW won't, barring injuries.

A win and we're in the play offs, barring miracles and the pressure's on both City and QPR over the last 4 games.

A draw and it's not a disaster, just more difficult.

A defeat and I can't see us making up four points over QPR, out of 12, although, it's not impossible.

Guest comeonyoureds

i think at the moment bell is the best option on the left as he has the ability to supply dedcent crosses form the left, but goodfellow should be on the bench at least.

i wouldnt mind wilkshire being given a chance though, however i agree the team is unlikely to be changed.

as for caskey i think he should only be brought on if city are 2-0 or more infront, so if thats the case i'll be more than happy to see what he can do.

Guest wes04

A draw and it's not a disaster, just more difficult.

A defeat and I can't see us making up four points over QPR, out of 12, although, it's not impossible.

Although i agree with the post, i still think a draw will be a disaster because we need a win to keep pressure on qpr.but if we lose it will almost definetely be play-offs for another season. :@

Simple really, win and we still have a great chance of auto promotion, draw or lose forget it as there aren't going to be enough games to make the points up.

If we don't win tomorrow I would hope Wilson starts this team Saturday to rest most of our first team and save them for the play offs so they are fresh.

.....................Phillips

Burnell......Fortune...Butler.....Woodman

Murray.....Caskey....Wilkshire......Goodfellow

..........Roberts.......Miller

Guest the real tinman

........................phillips..................

.fortune....butler......coles.......hill

.murray..wilkshire....doherty.....bell

...............miller.......roberts............

bench

carey

goodfellow

caskey

tinman

peacock

for whats its worth, leave the team as is, they have played with passion and conviction, DW leave well alone..

Question though aint Tin Man suspended tonite, cos if he is, give Rougier a run out in his place.

Other than that leave it, Leapy has worked his guts out, Mickey Bell has been useful and tidy, Robbo deserves his start, christ even Butler has played like he did last season.

I'd like to think we can grab the runners up slot, but realistically it looks like the playoffs, but the fat lady aint warmed er chords up yet, so come on you Reeeeeeeeds!!

Raise the ###### roof tonight troops, and the Team in Red will respond!!!

Heres hoping!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Archived