IGNORED

This Season

bcfc_4_life

Right folks, i know we lost but this season is far from bloody over. We still have a good chance of auto promotion despite this loss it all comes down to the result on monday, a draw or a lose for stoke and it's all back in the open for us.

I still believe we can do it, but we really need to get behind this team for the last 4 games, lets get the gate rocking on saturday lets show the team that we haven't stop beliving in them and lets flaming well stay positive. I know hard games etc etc but they are not IMPOSSIBLE games. We have a good chance still of going up.... come on folks lets all pull together and lets make some pissing noise!!!!!!!

CITY FOR LIFE!!!!

Right folks, i know we lost but this season is far from bloody over. We still have a good chance of auto promotion despite this loss it all comes down to the result on monday, a draw or a lose for stoke and it's all back in the open for us.

I still believe we can do it, but we really need to get behind this team for the last 4 games, lets get the gate rocking on saturday lets show the team that we haven't stop beliving in them and lets flaming well stay positive. I know hard games etc etc but they are not IMPOSSIBLE games. We have a good chance still of going up.... come on folks lets all pull together and lets make some pissing noise!!!!!!!CITY FOR LIFE!!!!

Aaahhhhhhhh, I needed that

Oh wait you mean song wise, not p*ssing noises :doh:

Archived