IGNORED

No More Talk Of Promotion

yeovilred

Maybe Johnson feels we play better when we are just thinking about the one game. maybe the pressure of promotion is starting to get to the players and so he is trying to get them to focus on what we have been good at for most of the season and that is winning games and not focus on what might be next season.

We need 5 more wins from 4 games,

Haha!

Look, to be honest, if we ae to have any chance of automatic now we need to win all of our remaining games. We might be able to sneak a result against Wolves, but beating Stoke away? Do you really think that's likely to happen? Unfortunately I think we've blown it. Although I suppose you should never say never :fingerscrossed:

Haha!

Look, to be honest, if we ae to have any chance of automatic now we need to win all of our remaining games. We might be able to sneak a result against Wolves, but beating Stoke away? Do you really think that's likely to happen? Unfortunately I think we've blown it. Although I suppose you should never say never :fingerscrossed:

It is still there to be one but we need to win 3 and draw one at least. The way we are playing at the moment i just cant see it.

Perhaps we should take a page out of Basso's book and try to believe. I mean I didn't think we'd beat Watford away but we did. We came back from losing 6-0 at Ipswich and beat them when we brought them back to Ashton Gate. We've scored last minute equalisers and winners countless times this season. I think it is safe to say our squad in all honesty is not good enough, but the real question is whether we can get that one more bit of luck that will get us over the finish line?

i agree with johnson i think we should stop goin on about going up and being top of the league to stop putting the preasure on the team otherwise my friends were going to fall down the table get in the playoffs be upset if we lose the playoffs i think we should back off and just encourge the players to play at there best

Haha!

Did you expect us to be beaten by The Scummers of Sarfampton?

Strange things happen is this league just as every other?

Who knows maybe we can pull a rabbit out of the hat at stoke.... or Wolves..... believe till there is no point in believing!

Archived