IGNORED

If We Go Up Who U Get Rid Of

Guest Shaunyb

Guest Shaunyb

1. phillips...YES... i think we will need a new GK 2 challange phills for the number 1 spot.

2. Carey...YES...i feel that carey is becomin a big part of the team when he is picked and will link up with murray very well.

3. Bell....YES....he would be there to offer the team more attacting option on the left.

4. Tommy D....YES.... DO I NEED 2 SAY WHY

5. Butler.....YES..... because of his experience in div 1

6. Hill...YES...... because his is one of are best players

7. murray....YES....again one of the players which i dont need 2 say why.

8. Burnell....MABE.... the only probs i got with burnell is that his game is 2 small he offer great tacking and runs around so much but thats it.

9. Leep .... i will let u lot deside that........?

10. Miller.....YES........ because of his in the air skill which is some that is goin 2 be needed in div 1.

11. Sir Tins .... once again do i need 2 say why?

12. Aaron B.....Yes... because when we were up there before he prove that he is a great player who can perform at that level.

14 Stowell......NO.....Passed it

15. Goodfellow......YES..... to be on the bench to offer the change of right or left wing.

17. Matthews......NO....... NOT GOOD ENOUGH

18. Roberts.....YES...... provin to be a great player for the squad.

19. Coles.....Yes...... best defender we got.

20. Amankwaah....YES.... the same reason as bell apart from on the right.

22. Marvin B.....YES.... he has had very little chance of frist team football and what chance he has had i though he has done well.

24. Woodman....NO.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

25. Fortune ....Yes... a good young player with the skill to become a great player.

27. LEROY.....Yes.... same as fortune

28. Sekani Simpsion......WHO....... havent seen enongh of him 2 comment perhaps someone who has seen him can say.

29.Darren Hawkins....NO........ seen him a few time and doesnt look good enough 4 div 1 football.

31. The Fans .......YES......... WOTS THE TEAM WIDOUT THEM.

who would u let go and why?

Shany B

ps. Sorry about the spellin

Guest wes04

Are you having a laugh?

I think he is at his level in division 2 and definately not good enough for the first division!!!

Are you having a laugh?

I think he is at his level in division 2 and definately not good enough for the first division!!!

You joking about Matty Hill? One of our best players and I think he should be at centre back instead of dodgy butler!

Guest dez_gimred

with the title of the post, 'who you get rid of' and you put YES to 90% of the teams names i was getting worried there!!

little error on your part I'm sure!

wes04..may i call you wesley?

have you ever watched city play? i think not or you need a new prescription

Matty Hill is one of our best players for sure

well

i'll start by saying you asked who we should get rid of then said "yes" to the whole team.

Outside of some of the old timers who should leave Stowell, Bell, Mathews (old in body not years)

Perhaps let some of the kids go if they aren't going to feature at all Hawkins, Simpson, Marvin, etc. It is unfair to them to have them sit around and rot here.

I say keep almost everyone, I have no doubt that this current City team would have been mid-table in Div 1. Especially since we don't have to play the bottom teams of Div 2.

1. phillips...YES... i think we will need a new GK 2 challange phills for the number 1 spot.

2. Carey...YES...i feel that carey is becomin a big part of the team when he is picked and will link up with murray very well.

3. Bell....YES....he would be there to offer the team more attacting option on the left.

4. Tommy D....YES.... DO I NEED 2 SAY WHY

5. Butler.....YES..... because of his experience in div 1

7. murray....YES....again one of the players which i dont need 2 say why.

8. Burnell....MABE.... the only probs i got with burnell is that his game is 2 small he offer great tacking and runs around so much but thats it.

9. Leep .... i will let u lot deside that........?

10. Miller.....YES........ because of his in the air skill which is some that is goin 2 be needed in div 1.

11. Sir Tins .... once again do i need 2 say why?

12. Aaron B.....Yes... because when we were up there before he prove that he is a great player who can perform at that level.

14 Stowell......NO.....Passed it

15. Goodfellow......YES..... to be on the bench to offer the change of right or left wing.

17. Matthews......NO....... NOT GOOD ENOUGH

18. Roberts.....YES...... provin to be a great player for the squad.

19. Coles.....Yes...... best defender we got.

20. Amankwaah....YES.... the same reason as bell apart from on the right.

22. Marvin B.....YES.... he has had very little chance of frist team football and what chance he has had i though he has done well.

24. Woodman....NO.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

25. Fortune ....Yes... a good young player with the skill to become a great player.

27. LEROY.....Yes.... same as fortune

28. Sekani Simpsion......WHO....... havent seen enongh of him 2 comment perhaps someone who has seen him can say.

29.Darren Hawkins....NO........ seen him a few time and doesnt look good enough 4 div 1 football.

31. The Fans .......YES......... WOTS THE TEAM WIDOUT THEM.

HANG ON... You've copied the name's and numbers off the programme/website yes?

Your numberings wrong and you've missed a player out...

7. Wilkshire

16. Murry

So where's your comment on our number 7 - WILKSHIRE???

Very difficult posting to understand without re-reading; grammar and spelling errors aside, I thought it was a posting saying who would city get rid of and most of the squad was a yes.

Not very well constructed thread but I get what it was supposed to say now. As to the point about Peacock, why say leave it to us when it was YOUR thread in the first place? Ducking the issue??

Personally I'd replace the manager and then see what each player was like before determining whether they were truly up to standard or not. I would however ditch Matthews and Stowell anyway.

Guest wes04

wes04..may i call you wesley?

have you ever watched city play? i think not or you need a new prescription

Matty Hill is one of our best players for sure

i suppose hes alright at left back but i dont think hes good enough for div 1. i would rather have coles and butler in the centre

jesus christ,have you watched city this season? if you think matt hill isnt good enough for the first div then that makes coco the clown -aka tony butler- barely good enough for the downs. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13:

Archived