IGNORED

Come On Everyone

Pete1975Legend

and there is still so much more to come. We are still in a wonderful position and I am sure that GJ will get the boys fired up once again come Saturday. Alright the Saints game has come and gone but we still have 4 games to play with an outstanding chance to progress to the next level. So we need to start getting behind the boys more than ever.

Just look back at this forum in July/August we were all happy with staying up, but some fans have now got greedy and want automatic, lets not forget this time last year we were playing League 1 and yet one year on we are close to the Premier League, that to me shows a development by our club. If we don't go up then at least we all know we had a go this season and we have developed and I am sure we will continue to develop next season to.

What the Manager and players have done this year is fantastic and come May 4th whether we be automatic or play offs or even 7th no one can argue that we have not had a terrific season. I was there Saturday and GJ summed it up when he said that was our poorest performance, now that is our manager who is being frank and honest about how we played no excuses just honesty and that is what this team is about honesty and work ethic.

I am sure that GJ knows more than anyone about who will be up for the challenge come this Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised if we went back to the team that settled team we had some months ago.

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

McCallister

Sproule

Johnson

Elliott

McIndoe

Trundle

Brooker - Just because Adebola has had to work his socks off the last 5 games with very little support and needs a break

You look at that eleven and tell yourself that team does not try it's best for BCFC, they do and on Saturday as fans we have to show our support by fully cheering from Start to Finish as we are in this TOGETHER.

Up the City Boys and what ever the outcome what a great season!!!!

Archived