IGNORED

Gerry Sweeney

swji

My grandma claims that she knew the guy, but we're trying to work out how old he is. It is shameful that Gerry Sweeney, a BCFC legend does not have a wikipedia, so my usual port fo call is unavailable. So do any of you guys have any idea when he was born. If we kn ew how old he was when he signed for City 1971 then we could work it out, but all the profiles don't reveal his age!

My grandma claims that she knew the guy, but we're trying to work out how old he is. It is shameful that Gerry Sweeney, a BCFC legend does not have a wikipedia, so my usual port fo call is unavailable. So do any of you guys have any idea when he was born. If we kn ew how old he was when he signed for City 1971 then we could work it out, but all the profiles don't reveal his age!

Always in BS3 pre match. Have a word with him then

Speaking of famous Gerry's, did anyone see Gerry Gow in Yates pre-match on Saturday?

I never had the privelige of seeing him play but met briefly him before the game and had a good chat with him on the platform at So'ton Central waiting for the train's home. He was dashing off Weymouth way.

Speaking of famous Gerry's, did anyone see Gerry Gow in Yates pre-match on Saturday?

I never had the privelige of seeing him play but met briefly him before the game and had a good chat with him on the platform at So'ton Central waiting for the train's home. He was dashing off Weymouth way.

Yea saw him in there, what a legend, still my favourite city player that I've seen play. Did well up at Man City too.

Archived