IGNORED

Sheffield United Tickets

burrett_1

Southampton was a different kettle of fish as there were ST holders either side of our allocation.

Sheff Utd give the whole of that stand to sides who want it and can sell it. The only team that have done that is Man City recently though they've given in all to Wednesday who play there in the coming weeks because the demand was there. From what I've been told, we'll get it without too much trouble. Just wait a week or so.

The only team that has got the whole end is boro in the cup i beleive (barnsley maybe although I'm not sure). wednesday have only got 3,000 (i.e. the bottom) for there game next week. and with sheff u waiting at leats another week to make their minds up whether they want to give us the rest I'm thinking we wont get it.

although a win saturday against wolves and itll be back on again and we'd probably sell the other 3k in a couple of days. don't you just love this season

U Reds!

We'll get the second allocation don't worry.

I would have thought it all depends on Sheff utd's next couple results. At the mo there only 6 points off a play off place. If they win tonight and on saturday i would have thought they may feel they can sell the ground out to there own fans?

Not beeing funny mate, but they have been on sale for over a week, and didnt sell out till Gen sale......

They are a strange lot up there at Sheffield United.

My cousin's husband is a West Ham supporter and went up there last season, had a few drinks (about 3) with a few other Hammers and was looking for his ticket - steward came up and said "You've been drinking, I can smell it....You're not coming in"

Didn't get into the game (although West Ham lost 0-3) but he said the stewarding up there is a disgrace. Apparently they are well known for it recently.

He wrote to West Ham who refunded his ticket and wrote a letter to Sheffield United plus gave him 2 home tickets as compensation but all the same pretty crap experience.

Just be a bit prepared for this - I am.

They are a strange lot up there at Sheffield United.

My cousin's husband is a West Ham supporter and went up there last season, had a few drinks (about 3) with a few other Hammers and was looking for his ticket - steward came up and said "You've been drinking, I can smell it....You're not coming in"

Didn't get into the game (although West Ham lost 0-3) but he said the stewarding up there is a disgrace. Apparently they are well known for it recently.

He wrote to West Ham who refunded his ticket and wrote a letter to Sheffield United plus gave him 2 home tickets as compensation but all the same pretty crap experience.

Just be a bit prepared for this - I am.

I wont be getting in then...... :noexpression: :innocent06:

On this note, how many people who have orderd off the phone have got their tickets yet.

Ordered mine about last Monday (31st) and they havent arrived yet.

Have you given in your voucher's yet because I doubt they'll send them out without receiving any vouchers???

Archived