IGNORED

Singing We Are Top Of The League

to be honest i'm not a great fan of that chant (Singing We Are Top Of The League) only becuse

it raises the bar for the opposition to knock you down, tiz good to sing it though with 5 minutes to

go 2-0 up or your 10 points clear at the top, but being it tight as a ducks arse at the moment we are there

to be shot at :innocent06:

Until 21.30 tonight!

I seriously can't believe some on here still think we're good enough to finish in the top 2? I mean do you actually watch the games!

i'm fed up of reading your negative comments. why are you giving up? how would you feel if the players just gave up. i'm pritty sure you would be pi$$ed of if they didn't bother. so why should we as a set of fans give up. keep believing :englandsmile4wf:

Until 21.30 tonight!

I seriously can't believe some on here still think we're good enough to finish in the top 2? I mean do you actually watch the games!

We might aswell give up then!!!! I smell gas :gasmask:

I for one will never give up, never, a lesson I learn't from my grandad... and if he gave up we'd all be speaking German.

BELIEVE

i'm fed up of reading your negative comments. why are you giving up? how would you feel if the players just gave up. i'm pritty sure you would be pi$$ed of if they didn't bother.

I take it you weren't at St Marys on Saturday then? I got the impression that was exactly what the players were doing. It's got nothing to do with being negitive it's about being a realist and setting my expectations accordingly. On what Ive witnessed over the past 6 weeks I'm of the opinion we will not finish in the top 2. We're simply not playing well enough! 6 pts from 21 support that.

We might aswell give up then!!!! I smell gas

You can do what you like I really couldn't care. Believe all you like we are not good enough .

Have you heard of bad form?

Whats your point? If your suggesting thats our problem then you are deluding yourself, Southampton was about far more than just not playing well.

I take it you weren't at St Marys on Saturday then? I got the impression that was exactly what the players were doing. It's got nothing to do with being negitive it's about being a realist and setting my expectations accordingly. On what Ive witnessed over the past 6 weeks I'm of the opinion we will not finish in the top 2. We're simply not playing well enough! 6 pts from 21 support that.

You can do what you like I really couldn't care. Believe all you like we are not good enough .

But who in this division is?!

We are still top, even on Saturday we may still be in touching distance of the top two...

You may have been at St Marys, we may not be good enough - no-one is arguing about that. But I still think there is a lot of fight, commitment and confidence in that home dressing room at Ashton Gate that may, just may, sneak us over that line.

Whats your point? If your suggesting thats our problem then you are deluding yourself, Southampton was about far more than just not playing well.

Talk about go over the top. We're on a bad run of form, which may or may not continue until the end of the season. Do you think we've suddenly turned into a bad team over night?? If you do, then maybe your the one who is deluded??

We lost 6-0 at ipswich and bounced back quite quickly, and that must have been worse than losing 2-0

i was at southampton on saturday. yes we were terrible but as other people have pointed out have you we are going through a bad patch. yes 1 win from 7 isn't good enough but we will turn it around. i will never stop believing until it's mathematically impossible to get automatic promotion. i will be at the last 4 games and will cheer the team on to victory so the rest of us believers can prove you wrong.

Until 21.30 tonight!

We will still be top tonight and i believe we will still be top by sat!! This is closest tiltle race in the last decade if not ever theres still alot football to played but others have tough games too. can you say they way things have panned out that all the clubs will win their games. NO not going to happen so we for the moment are sitting pretty at the top and long may it continue.

Who was it who said the table never lies after so many games?

We or rather you are doing the lads a tremendous diservice by doubting them now. For god sake man get behind the lads and roar them of over the fininshing line.

Sat has gone don't live past move on and look forward. Bring on the Wolves !!!!

P.s Sorry for all the football puns. They tend to just pop in your head this time of year.

BELIEVE

Archived