IGNORED

Jer Boon

O_Faz

Don't know if this has been mentioned earlier, but a quick trawl through the threads brought no sucess - Jer Boon's exploits all in the name of charity managed to get mentioned on Radio 5 today at 3.55 on the news bullitein - The man deserves every bit of media coverage that comes his way and I hope that the current figure of £3,000 is at least trebled by the end of the season -

As has been said before by many the bloke deserves alot of respect for what he is doing and ultimately he will have changed many peoples lives for the better in the long run.

Well done that man.

Guest Pinamonte

Is this the cyclist guy what is going to all the game's on his bike? I was trying to sponsor him but I couldn't find out how. Is there somewhere I can sponsor him as I think all City fans should give him something.

Is this the cyclist guy what is going to all the game's on his bike? I was trying to sponsor him but I couldn't find out how. Is there somewhere I can sponsor him as I think all City fans should give him something.

It would be really helpfull if someone on the administration team could actually anchor a post about sponsorship information for Jer on the top of the board.

Why havn't they? I think its pure lazyness. :P

It would be really helpfull if someone on the administration team could actually anchor a post about sponsorship information for Jer on the top of the board.

Why havn't they? I think its pure lazyness. :P

Could this be anything to do with the bcfc by bike thread that has been pinned to the top since 29th Jan???!!!

I can't take anyone seriously who hasn't found out about Jer yet, you are only embarrising yourself, as even a Grimsby fan has posted on the thread! :ph34r:

Feel ashamed and donate a large sum and you will be forgiven :ph34r:

Could this be anything to do with the bcfc by bike thread that has been pinned to the top since 29th Jan???!!!

I can't take anyone seriously who hasn't found out about Jer yet, you are only embarrising yourself, as even a Grimsby fan has posted on the thread! 

Feel ashamed and donate a large sum and you will be forgiven

I seriously hope that isnt aimed at me. My post was laced with sarcasm as to Pinamonte's question as to where he could find sponsorship information!

I seriously hope that isnt aimed at me. My post was laced with sarcasm as to Pinamonte's question as to where he could find sponsorship information!

No I wasn't aiming at you ! I too was aiming at Pinamonte who can't be for real can he/she???Sorry if I wasn't clear,stress of tonight maybe. ( and the school holidays, parents everywhere will understand) :ph34r::ph34r:

Apologies to Pinamonte if you are serious!!!

Guest Pinamonte

Sorry for any offence caused RedM. I apologise for not finding out about this guy earlier but does it really matter as long as I sponsors him? Let's not start getting into abuse at each other on here.

Archived