IGNORED

Wolves Game.

WWFC

Hi, as the username suggests I'm a Wolves fan.

Just wondering if you've any information on best places to park/have a drink before the game on Saturday?

Should be a good game anyway, a couple of weeks back I thought our season would see us end up in mid-table obscurity, however, we're on a good little run of results at present and compared to the dross we were seeing earlier in the season we're actually playing some decent attacking football. Lets hope it continues. :fingerscrossed:

What are your thoughts on the game? Seems you're losing form just at the wrong time. . .

Just wondering if you've any information on best places to park/have a drink before the game on Saturday?

Should be a good game anyway, a couple of weeks back I thought our season would see us end up in mid-table obscurity, however, we're on a good little run of results at present and compared to the dross we were seeing earlier in the season we're actually playing some decent attacking football. Lets hope it continues. :fingerscrossed:

What are your thoughts on the game? Seems you're losing form just at the wrong time. . .

tobacco factory is good! always see some away fans in there, nice food as well

COME ON YOU REDS

Guest Garfunkle

The Three Lions isnt a bad place to drink, lots of residential parking and not far from the ground.

Try the Nova Scotia - http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/yfh45/bristolc.htm

Guest zider_head

I have heard some rumour that wolves maybe be looking for some revenege after what happened up that way, they should have a word with the police not us

Nova Scotia is quiet but VERY small.

I'd go to the tobacco factory mate. Stay away from the 3 lions - somebody is pulling your leg!

I have heard some rumour that wolves maybe be looking for some revenege after what happened up that way, they should have a word with the police not us

Yep I've heard that too. Wolves fan told me in Paris the other week that 'every man and his dog' were turning out for this one with that in mind. He also said several 'fun buses', his words not mine, were leaving at 8.30 with the aim of being in Bristol by 11, via a stop in Thornbury where they can all go into together from there. How much truth's in that I don't know but he seemed pretty intent! :noexpression:

Yep I've heard that too. Wolves fan told me in Paris the other week that 'every man and his dog' were turning out for this one with that in mind. He also said several 'fun buses', his words not mine, were leaving at 8.30 with the aim of being in Bristol by 11, via a stop in Thornbury where they can all go into together from there. How much truth's in that I don't know but he seemed pretty intent! :noexpression:

Wouldn't surprise me. Idiots. If this does happen it could turn pretty nasty. Lets hope the Old Bill are more adept at handling situations such as this than the WMP are.

You will beat us no doubt about that,we will loose at Stoke,loose at Sheff utd,draw against Preston,we are CRAP Saturday was the worst performance of the season.We have been poor over the last 8 games,goals are a scarce comodity at Ashton Gate this year.

You will beat us no doubt about that,we will loose at Stoke,loose at Sheff utd,draw against Preston,we are CRAP Saturday was the worst performance of the season.We have been poor over the last 8 games,goals are a scarce comodity at Ashton Gate this year.

And we're only second in the league with 4 games to go. Disgraceful season and I hope action will be taken against the management!

All teams have had their bad spells, we wouldn't be where we are if they hadn't. In terms of players, we've got what we've got and we've got to do our bit to make the best fight of it - us fans were also CRAP on saturday. You never know, things can quickly turn around. What could or should have happened in January is now irrelevant.

BELIEVE

Wouldn't surprise me. Idiots. If this does happen it could turn pretty nasty. Lets hope the Old Bill are more adept at handling situations such as this than the WMP are.

You gotta be joking. theyre useless.

Edit: Nah just can't be bothered.

Are you actually a City fan? :noexpression:

Good to see you have kept the faith :sleeping:

With your negative attitude and blue font surely you'd be better off on the gas forum?

plank. the last several games havnt been ideal but as someone pointed out already 2nd in the league still with an auto spot to play for. granted saturday was a pile of shyte but the bad form has to end at some stage. all is still possible. don't be such a doom monger.

:handbags:

Cool, wonder if ill be able to hitch a lift? :innocent06:

Archived