IGNORED

What Team Would You Like To Get Promoted This Seas

Dannycidered03

Guest green army coming to get ya

thats crap the best to in the divison are the 2 in the 1st and 2nd place if argyle come top they are the BEST if they come 2nd they are 2nd BEST

For what its worth the three teams in the top three now would be good.

To the Argyle fans who think we're bitter, got news for ya, most of us aint. One strange fact though- where have you all come from, I have never, ever met an Argyle fan, anywhere, even in my days in the forces? As for arrogant, try your fans on the rivals board... you lot have been a surprise this season, and I'll bet deep down most of you would say the same, and would be anxious about Div 1 football coming, because you have a lot to do when ya go up. And before ya say it, yep the same would apply to us, but we have an Academy whose players will be used to playing players, who now play for Div 1 sides, and we have recently been there, with enough players who remember the relegation, and will not wanna go there. Of the top three only QPR have the quality to cope with Div 1 straight away, without having to strengthen immediatley. How many Plymouth players would be brought by Div 1 sides before the season starts as well? As the top team for most of the season, unlike ourselves and QPR, who have stuttered all season, your top players are likely to be targets, quicker than our squads. And will you be able to replace them with similar quality players?Also our gates will go up significantly, as will QPR's, as we have both been bigger clubs in the past, and while your gates have been similar this season, will they keep getting bigger like ours will, regardless of our position in the league. You are where you are on merit, but its been easier, because niether City, or QPR have put a serious challenge in, on you.

I dont have a problem with any of the top two teams, but I really would rather not see Swinedead promoted.

So Argyle boys, dont get yer knickers in a twist, just enjoy your ride, because it will be fun once you start struggling in Division 1- we know that cos we have been there, and got the T shirt, and thats when you see if a) you can cut it, and b) if your new army of fans still keep coming. Even during our recent ###### run we still got gates similar to yours... so make the most of it...its fun fun fun all the way...

Archived