IGNORED

Gather Around Uncle If You Would

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

OH LORD!

(Or Bob)

Look down upon us Bob Taylor at the hour before the hour of need as your servants as you were once ours. You have blessed us oh Bob with bountious points this season and on occasion reminded us of our fraility in the shape of Trundle. We became the instruments of your vengance at Portman road and recently at St Marys. But you did remind us of your prescence by smiting the one known as Flappy in front of a national television audience which gave rise to a verily mighty and clean joke 'what time is it? Five past Phillips'.

And trust us Bob we are not the ungrateful wretches that Stockhausen makes us out to be in today chip paper Post. We are all good hearted kindly pilgrims with not an evil thought nor deed (except for against...well you know) and so Bob we beseech from you the charity which you bestow us to continue in the following form:

Look kindly on the vile shirted Blackpool this evening oh Bob. They give pleasure to millions and can continue to do so tonight by smiting the hell out of West Brom. Look upon Mowbray as an instrument of satan and may all their shots, crosses and headers manifest thmselves into a hilarious out take dvd of crap football.

And while we are here oh Bob. Forest. True we have not seen the goodness in these peoples hearts. Colin Calderwood has earned an extra 'C' at the front of his name BUT ONLY TO MAKE THE CHILDREN SMILE. Please use all the shots and headers from the game at Bloomfield road and load them into the frame of the frog faced and comically named Junior Agogogogogo.

This we ask you in the name of The Walsh, The Cheese and Jacki

Atyeo.

Go now in peace. The fix is in.

Guest MaloneFM

Why thank you CE. And may I add what a pleasure it is to welcome all religions to the church of Bob. Be they Williams or Wedlock. Would you like to pass around the collection plate when we celebrate communion at full time of the Preston game.

Natch being the blood of Bob and pasty being the body. Although some have said that its more apppropriate for Beadle.

Bob akhbar!

Guest MaloneFM
"And on the seventh day, Bob made God"

Very true words and such a comfort at a time like this. And did not Bob say unto god 'look after the shop I'm off to do this sort of think for a larff?'

Guest MaloneFM
Said a prayer to St Michael of Spencer and St John of Lewis, but don't know anyone called Bob! But if it helps....prayer said!! In Bob, Basso and GJ we trust! :pray:

Oh Jo...oh Jo oh jo oh jo...oh joey jo jo jo jo...Lord Bob Taylor. God. One and the same. Ok it may have been an off night last night for Lord Bob but as I understand it he was working the miracle of Bloomfield road and nipped off to answer the phone near the end.

Got back and to quote a fat yellow man...DOH!

Sorry bout that. Went straight over my head!! Of course I remember that Bob, the legs, the hair the rest of him to be honest. Did think you meant Uncle Bob Crampton from HTV.

Having a very blond moment........no surprise really, with how this season has gone!

Sorry bout that. Went straight over my head!! Of course I remember that Bob, the legs, the hair the rest of him to be honest. Did think you meant Uncle Bob Crampton from HTV.

Having a very blond moment........no surprise really, with how this season has gone!

Thats two blond moments now :10_1_108:

Archived