IGNORED

From Forest Board

Hicksy-BCFC

"Well thats was ... crap.

Crap Team

Crap Manager

Crap Away fans ... I'm sure our city poster will be pleased to know that all they did all first half was sing about you! .. City this City that ... then when we scored started fighting !!! ... The most horrible fans down here since ... well City actually ...

Singing that City are going up wound them up too

I'll be 18 by the time we next play (well It will be more like 81 before we meet in the league!) but I'll be waiting for my two pints"

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=24777.120

Priceless!

Just spoke to a lad I work with who is from Nottingham.

He was at their game last night and said that the usual crap about Brian Clough came out from the blue boys last night.

However the response from the Forest lot above the away end was "There's only one team in Bristol" and "Bristol City are going up..."

Cue the gentlemen in the away end to start chucking things...

Priceless though, he said there may be the odd You tube knocking around so may keep my eyes open for it

Just spoke to a lad I work with who is from Nottingham.

He was at their game last night and said that the usual crap about Brian Clough came out from the blue boys last night.

However the response from the Forest lot above the away end was "There's only one team in Bristol" and "Bristol City are going up..."

Cue the gentlemen in the away end to start chucking things...

Priceless though, he said there may be the odd You tube knocking around so may keep my eyes open for it

I suggests somebody starts a thread on the sag forum..just to wind em up EVEN more! Gotta be painful for them when some neutral fan notices the bitter and twisted logic of them hating us more than loving their own team.

The thing is, they have something to be bitter and twisted about. God forbid that we ever dropped into a lower league than them, but what if it did happen! I'm sure we would like our cousins even less than we do now and yes we might even become a bit bitter.

What you have also got to remember is that they play on a turnip patch, have squated for a long period of their existance, have no money, have a very small amount of loyal fans, play sh1t football and are disliked by everyone! This is not dissimilar to a tramp! They normally do not have a home for long periods of time, have no money, eventually end up in a bedsit and have no friends.

Summing up, I think we should show a little compassion to our blue neighbours and if you do see one out and about, offer him that 7 or 8p thats been in your jeans pocket for an eternity.

The thing is, they have something to be bitter and twisted about. God forbid that we ever dropped into a lower league than them, but what if it did happen! I'm sure we would like our cousins even less than we do now and yes we might even become a bit bitter.

What you have also got to remember is that they play on a turnip patch, have squated for a long period of their existance, have no money, have a very small amount of loyal fans, play sh1t football and are disliked by everyone! This is not dissimilar to a tramp! They normally do not have a home for long periods of time, have no money, eventually end up in a bedsit and have no friends.

Summing up, I think we should show a little compassion to our blue neighbours and if you do see one out and about, offer him that 7 or 8p thats been in your jeans pocket for an eternity.

I can actually remember when we were worse than them (I'm 83 BTW). Of course we hated them more at the time, but can honstly say our MAIN focus was always on our club and our teams performance.

any donations would be gratefully recieved..if you made it 10p i,d be even happier... :fingerscrossed:

"Well thats was ... crap.

Crap Team

Crap Manager

Crap Away fans ... I'm sure our city poster will be pleased to know that all they did all first half was sing about you! .. City this City that ... then when we scored started fighting !!! ... The most horrible fans down here since ... well City actually ...

Singing that City are going up wound them up too

I'll be 18 by the time we next play (well It will be more like 81 before we meet in the league!) but I'll be waiting for my two pints"

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=24777.120

Priceless!

Hicksy. Do me a favour and post that on their forum. It PROVES that they are obsessed with us. They had plenty to say about the fighting at Southampton on Saturday, Pot kettle black comes to mind. Hate :whistle2: em.

Hicksy. Do me a favour and post that on their forum. It PROVES that they are obsessed with us. They had plenty to say about the fighting at Southampton on Saturday, Pot kettle black comes to mind. Hate :whistle2: em.

Wheres the link to what they've been saying about us at Southampton?

i have no interest I'm them what so ever don't even look up there results whats the point ! don't let them get to you

I do find it quite humourous though that a neutral couple of Forest fans found it odd how much they sing about Bristol City.

I mean Forest have an engrained hatred of Derby County but aside from "stick derby on the top" song which I heard once, they never consistently sang about them at our place.

The bit about them playing hoofball and Phillips being dodgy was just added humour.

my how the tables have turned...i remember how annoyed the forest fans were after our draw in april last year, and "are you watching nottingham" on the final day. Good on them, a good fan base that have now eradicated the "were too big for this league" amoungst them. << thats from forest fans i know. it took us years to just get on with it!

my how the tables have turned...i remember how annoyed the forest fans were after our draw in april last year, and "are you watching nottingham" on the final day. Good on them, a good fan base that have now eradicated the "were too big for this league" amoungst them. << thats from forest fans i know. it took us years to just get on with it!

Notice the crowds for Forest are now down to 15k and getting lower all the time?

I think what you've got now is the "core" Forest fans left and they are pretty sick of Calderwood and his tactics.

Boo's ring out a lot of the time now at the City Ground - it is tough times for a club I certainly admired growing up.

:winner_third_h4h:

Archived