IGNORED

Ps3 Names + Games

Barrs Court Red

Waiting for Crysis to be announced as a release. :fingerscrossed:

Crysis is "future proofed" even for PC's so it's highly unlikely it'll be a PS3 title and if they do make it the PC version will always be alot better as they'll have to condence the PS3 version because beleive it or not the PS3 isnt as powerful as a PC machine that runs Crysis "as intended"

Hi All

I'm awaiting my PS3 from www.getthings4free.co.uk at the mo - couldn't believe it when the website said I you could get one for free!

Anyway, I've Fifa 08 on the Wii, and I'll be getting it for my PS3 when it arrives.

But my question is..... On Wii, you can automatically connect it to the t'internet wirelessly, does the PS3 allow you to do the same or have you got to buy the network card and subscribe to a service like Xbox Live?

Thanks

Sheps

hedger26

Usually playing one of these at the minute - Euro 2008, rainbow 6 vegas 2, mlb 08 the show.

I have the demo for MLB the show, really like it but find batting hard, think I will get it still though, think I read you can make it easier. Only have GTA4 at the moment user Chowie1974.

I have the demo for MLB the show, really like it but find batting hard, think I will get it still though, think I read you can make it easier. Only have GTA4 at the moment user Chowie1974.

Batting does take a bit of getting used to on knowing which pitches you can hit. Once you get the hang of it soon get fairly good at it. Picked up the 07 version last year for the psp when was in the states and it was good, but 08 is even better, only thing missing is home run derby. The career player mode is really good. Plenty of playability to them aswell played about 1500 games on 07 and up to 150 on 08 already.

GAMES I'VE GOT:

Assassin's Creed

Burnout Paradise

FIFA '09

Formula One Championship Edition

GTA IV

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Madden NFL '09

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Virtua Tennis 3

• Admin
After 25 years of gaming, I think I am in a position to say this is the best game of all time. A FPS with RPG elements. And if you don't agree you can SMC :innocent06:

Bought it yesterday for £19.99 :D

Though it'll be a while afore I get onto it as I've used the recession's sales to pick up loads of bargains. Can't believe the amount of recent releases (that even got good ratings in the reviews) on sale for around the £20 point at the moment. Certainly a good time to be a PS3 owner right now.

Archived