IGNORED

Last 4 Games

Portishead Red

Wolves - 0-2

Stoke - 2-0

Sheff Utd - 1-1

PNE - 2-1

What do you think chaps?

If we lose to Wolves can't really see us bouncing back with a victory against Stoke - unless of course you meant Stoke would beat us 2-0 in which case apologies for the blond moment and those results look likely to me - will 74 points be enough for a play-off place??? Gulp!

If we lose to Wolves can't really see us bouncing back with a victory against Stoke - unless of course you meant Stoke would beat us 2-0 in which case apologies for the blond moment and those results look likely to me - will 74 points be enough for a play-off place??? Gulp!

Loose againt wolves and win against stoke.

However - if the City that turned up against southampton turn up for the last 4, we wont win any and promotion will be all but a distant dream

Loose againt wolves and win against stoke.

However - if the City that turned up against southampton turn up for the last 4, we wont win any and promotion will be all but a distant dream

:noexpression:I think we'll all be loose against Wolves, big que for the gents

Wolves 2-1 will be difficult with ebanks-blake on form but i think we can do it

Stoke 1-2 I am postive in this match we can win stoke only manage to score 1 goal in a game atm and we are brilliant on sky

Sheffield United 1-1 another inform team but put the preasure on them early silence there fans we can do it

Preston 3-2 final game of the season all guns blazing could be the most important match of are season could go ethier way theyve had a massive turn around in there league form

Wolves 1-3 (L)(because they score a lot of goals)

Stoke 0-2(L) (because its Pullis and he would luuurve to pee on our fire)

Sheff Utd 2-2(D)(because its away)

Preston 1-0(W)(because, because....)

Giving us 74 points enough for automatic anyone?

I predict that I will be in a state of high tension between now and the end of the season, changing to a state of extremely high tension immediately before and during games. The only other change will be a kind of numb post-orgasmic ennui after each game for a period of one hour and twenty minutes, after which I will be, depending on how the results have gone, either Tigger or Eeyore for the rest of the evening. The next day I will revert to a level of high tension.

At the end of the season I shall probably explode.

I don't see us getting another point until the Preston game

Wolves L 0-1

Stoke L 0-1

Sheff U L 0-1

Preston W 2-1

I'm afraid my glass is half empty after Saturday. That was as bad a performance as I've seen in years.

Probably been posted on here somewhere, but I wonder just how much good SL's announcement that GJ would be given £30m to spend was? I know they're pro's and want to win, but I wonder how many are panicking now about where they'll be playing their football next season?

Fair shout to SL, but we could've waited a few more weeks to hear it!

On the other hand..........how many times have City surprised us this year?

Whatever happens it's been a great season, and one to build on - regardless of what division we're in next year.

BCFC

Wolves (H) L 0

Stoke (A) D 1

Sheff U (A) D 1

Preston (H) W 3

Stoke

Cov (A) L 0

BCFC (H) D 1

Colch (A) D 1

Leic (H) W 3

Wolves

BCFC (A) W 3

West B (H) L 0

Cardiff (H) D 1

Ipswich (H) W 3

Cov (A) D 1

Plym (H) W 3

Watford

Barnsley (H) D 1

W Brom (A) L 0

C Pal (H) D 1

S**** (H) W 3

Blackpool (A) L 1

Hull

QPR (H) W 3

Barnsley (A) D 1

Sheff U (A) D 1

C Pal (H) D 1

Ipswich (A) L 0

West Brom 82

Bristol City 75 :winner_third_h4h:

Hull 74

Watford 74

Stoke 74

Wolverhampton 72

Ipswich 69

Crystal Palace 68

Charlton 66

Wolves (H) 2-1

Stoke (A) 1-0

Sheff Utd (A) 1-1

Preston (H) 2-0

Stoke seem to be cracking under the pressure so Ive gone for a win here. Preston have very little to play for so have gone for a definate win. Not sure about the Sheff Utd game, they have no pressure on them so not sure which team Sheff Utd will turn up.

COME ON YOU REDS

:winner_third_h4h:

Wolves 2-3 City

Stoke 1 - 2 City

Shef 1 - 0 City

Preston 0 - 1 City

End Table:

1.Hull

2. City

-----------

3. Brom

4. Stoke

5.Watford

6. Cardiff

------------

7. Wolves

I know I'm mr posative but hey we could do it. I bet that all other top 6 team forums are having the exact same thread.

Looking at the fixtures there are still a few games where I can see the teams around us falling.

Archived