IGNORED

Travel To Wembley

cidercity1987

I'm convinced we'll get to the play off final. The problem for me is I have an exam in Exeter until at least 1130 on the day of the game! I've had a quick hunt around the net and I've figured my best chance of making the game is racing up the M'way (as fast as my 1993 Micra will go!), park somewhere in Uxbridge and get a tube to Wembley. Anyone in the know got any better advice? Or any ideas what parking in Uxbridge is like?

Just gotta hope its at least a 3pm kick off, I'll have no chance if it's 2pm! :fingerscrossed:

me thinks miss the exam due to " Certain Reasons " *Wink Wink - Shove Shove*

It's my finals, so far too important to risk it me thinks! The only train to get to London in time leaves Exeter at 1140 but would struggle big time to get to the station by then and I'd rather risk traffic jams than delays on the trains. Bit of a poser though and there's no way I'd stay home to watch it on Sky.

I have held flights to come back for the semis and the final, but I have now just found out that I have a commitment on the Tuesday of the semis that I cannot get out of: I am praying that IF we are in the play-offs that we get the Sun/Weds option, but sod's law is going to stuff me on this, I can just see.

I'm convinced we'll get to the play off final. The problem for me is I have an exam in Exeter until at least 1130 on the day of the game! I've had a quick hunt around the net and I've figured my best chance of making the game is racing up the M'way (as fast as my 1993 Micra will go!), park somewhere in Uxbridge and get a tube to Wembley. Anyone in the know got any better advice? Or any ideas what parking in Uxbridge is like?

Just gotta hope its at least a 3pm kick off, I'll have no chance if it's 2pm! :fingerscrossed:

isn't the game always on a bank holiday monday though? surely you don't have exams on a bank hol?

isn't the game always on a bank holiday monday though? surely you don't have exams on a bank hol?

Apparently the Championship final is on the Saturday this year. Dunno why Exeter have to have exams on Saturdays though! They've already made me miss the Blackpool home game.

Archived