IGNORED

Please Read All

JudgeRed

Ok let me start by saying i am still having a great holiday thanks :P:ph34r: the suntan is realy realy thanks :P:ph34r:

What i want to ask is this - As you all know i have a friend out here in Florida who plays football (Sorry!!!! soccer) and he has just got back from playing in a tournement called the Dallas cup now gues who he came up against in the cup? Manchester united had a couple of teams out here under - 19/17/15 etc, Portsmouth, the Royal Navy had a team out here u-19s, Blackburn Rovers and there was even a HARLEPOOL UNITED under - 19 team out here :ph34r::ph34r: how can they afford that i ask? fair play to them i say. there were teams from all over the world Mexico, Germany, Argentina, Costa rica, Canada, ect

17 out of 48 referees were from England

I realy think City should look in to this tournement this could do our young lads the world of good and give them the chance to pick us some realy good skills.

Why not the forum team aswell? While we are at it :ph34r::ph34r::baa: (joke!!!!!)

Guest jacetheace1969

City used to sent youth teams to a tournement in holland, I remember seeing them winning the tournement just before the euro's in 92.

Do they still go there?

Archived