IGNORED

Would You Lose A Finger...

garlicbread

Really sorry, really bored at work counting down the minutes till saturday. I was reading an interview with Michael Owen and the interviewer asked him if he would be prepared to lose a finger if it meant that England lifted the World Cup. His answer was an immidate yes (good on him I say)

From where we are now, would you lose a finger if it meant we go up on may 4th???

My anwser would be yes and pick any digit you like!

Would you??

Guest DrFaustus
Very witty, Faustus :D Nice to see you're retaining your sense of humour during what must be a most difficult time for you :innocent06:

Not really Eagle old chap - the persistent reminder texts, calls and comments about City being top from the foul reds of Briz, are now ignored. Wait a minute, you aren't top :D

Still a fantatsic achievemnet this season whatever happens. No-one can take that away from your team, the fans and the mnagement and board.

Not really Eagle old chap - the persistent reminder texts, calls and comments about City being top from the foul reds of Briz, are now ignored. Wait a minute, you aren't top :D

Still a fantatsic achievemnet this season whatever happens. No-one can take that away from your team, the fans and the mnagement and board.

I wish you'd tell that to some of them then ... the way some people carry on you'd think we were about to be relegated.

Really sorry, really bored at work counting down the minutes till saturday. I was reading an interview with Michael Owen and the interviewer asked him if he would be prepared to lose a finger if it meant that England lifted the World Cup. His answer was an immidate yes (good on him I say)

From where we are now, would you lose a finger if it meant we go up on may 4th???

My anwser would be yes and pick any digit you like!

Would you??

Nope they`ve had enough of my blood sweat and tears over the last 40 odd years :disapointed2se:

No wish to be another Arsenal :disapointed2se:

Guest MaloneFM
Threadjack: 'Points West' is shockingly awful isn't it. Not just for sport, but generally.

I'd lose more than one digit if Points West and the pillocks on Bath road stop churning out sh1te at 6:00 every weekday night.

And I'm not bitter because they booted me out.

I'd lose more than one digit if Points West and the pillocks on Bath road stop churning out sh1te at 6:00 every weekday night.

And I'm not bitter because they booted me out.

Whats the difference between Democracy and Commonism ; one controls the media the other is controlled by the media:noexpression:

Archived