IGNORED

Bad News From Vicarage Rd

Bristol Boy

Guest barnsley

We are going Defensive it looks like, 6 Defenders in our starting 11

Looks like its 3 Cbs, 2 Wbs, and a DM.

............Steele........

...........Foster........Souza.......Nyatanga.............

............Van Homoet..........Kozluk.........

.............JCR..........Hassell.........Leon....

.....Macken.......Odejayi............

Barnsley have 60 percente of play and missed two chances!! They said Watford have the 15th best home record in the championship. That isnt good! But then Barnsley have only won away once this season.

We don't NEED them to win though. A draw is more than acceptable as beggars cannae be choosers!

All Barnsley....so far

It just takes one whoooosh or a long throw from Watford for Henderson/Ellington to get on the end of..

3 or 4 corners already for Barnsley

With Odejayi up front, be afraid Barnsley, be afraid.......... :noexpression:

don't you get fed up of that bloke, chelsea aside, he was a disasterous signing (make me eat my words tonight kayode :fingerscrossed: )

Eat them and chew well :noexpression:

Excellent news but we really shouldn't have to rely on other results should we, if we played half as well as we did at the start of the season/mid season we would be well clear.

IF for some reason we don't make it this season I think our midfield will be first for the chop as there have been very few chances created in the last couple of months or so.

Anyway......COME ON BARNSLEY....

BCAGFC

Excellent news but we really shouldn't have to rely on other results should we, if we played half as well as we did at the start of the season/mid season we would be well clear.

IF for some reason we don't make it this season I think our midfield will be first for the chop as there have been very few chances created in the last couple of months or so.

Anyway......COME ON BARNSLEY....

BCAGFC

One player dosent make a team but where would WBA be without Philips; then again where would Sags be without Philips :winner_third_h4h:

Point being you cant single out anyone or any area; our lot have got us to where we are now, within a hairs breath of the top div don't chop anyone :Believe: .

Archived