IGNORED

Credit Where It's Due

Port Said Red

I have swapped my season ticket into the East End for next season, I was going to move anyway to get away from the perpetual moaner that sits near me (not you Greenun :whistle2: ).

But wow! £250 for me and the U21 price (£185) has encouraged my daughter back as well. Even if (I sincerely hope not) it should only be Championship football next season that's a fantastic price.

Added to that, the option of unreserved seating which allows you to pick and choose who you sit with and I have to say I am really pleased with the whole deal.

I was a little worried when it appeared, from the information on the website, that I would have to go all the way to the ground to make the swap, but one phone call proved this was not the case.

I have been very critical of our somewhat backward Commercial Management before, but hats off to them for a very good deal.

a big welcome for the latest East Ender!

Well thank you, but it's more like a spiritual homecoming having been a occupier of the East End in the 70's. Mind you in those days I was usually to be found somewhere to the right of the goal where the away support is now.

Good to hear of a happy customer and a new st holder.

I renewed my Atyeo stand st today and tried to get one each for my daughters, the eldest is 16 and a lapsed st holder, the younger one is 13 and would have been new. I paid for mine okay but was told that I could only buy one more because they were not on general sale until next week when I could buy as many as I like. Bit frustrating but if thems the rules fair enough.

Now the daft bit, daughter one 16 years old £185 (student ticket- fair enough), daughter number two 13 years old £185 (under 21 price).

It turns out that I can't buy an under 16 st for her unless we all move to the family stand, they aren't too fussed but can't go in on their own. The really daft bit is that next season I can renew daughter two's ticket at £105 because it will be a renewall.

Add this to the frustration that they have been for most of the season and have really got into it but can't get a ticket for the last day of the season and the fact that we all travel 120 miles each way whoever we are playing and don't care where we are in the league,

I'M STILL GOING TO STUMP UP THE EXTRA, COS' THEY'VE GOT US NOW!

Don't remember the club being this picky in the 4th division!

Don't know what the point of this was but it made me feel better!

I have swapped my season ticket into the East End for next season, I was going to move anyway to get away from the perpetual moaner that sits near me (not you Greenun :whistle2: ).

But wow! £250 for me and the U21 price (£185) has encouraged my daughter back as well. Even if (I sincerely hope not) it should only be Championship football next season that's a fantastic price.

Added to that, the option of unreserved seating which allows you to pick and choose who you sit with and I have to say I am really pleased with the whole deal.

I was a little worried when it appeared, from the information on the website, that I would have to go all the way to the ground to make the swap, but one phone call proved this was not the case.

I have been very critical of our somewhat backward Commercial Management before, but hats off to them for a very good deal.

Myself and son are doing the same today Gareth, I was trying to get away from Greenun but according to Robins72 who is sister of Greenun he's coming too! Sorry Mark only joking.

We are moving for the same reason as you and the same moaner, couldn't stand another season of that and I don't want to end up getting arrested and then have a club banl

Myself and son are doing the same today Gareth, I was trying to get away from Greenun but according to Robins72 who is sister of Greenun he's coming too! Sorry Mark only joking.

We are moving for the same reason as you and the same moaner, couldn't stand another season of that and I don't want to end up getting arrested and then have a club banl

A public apology to Robins who has just admonished me and says she definantley doesn't come from the same stock as Greenun. No offence intended

I've just become an Eastender! Here's to happy times next season.

After six seasons in block a of the dolman,i have also decided to move to the east end. I used to stand there when i was a kid,so i am really looking forward to the move.

I like to sing,so for £250 and unreserved seating,I was well up for it

As long as you don't wear that red dress :englandsmile4wf: :noexpression:

Even if (I sincerely hope not) it should only be Championship football next season that's a fantastic price.

This quote shows how far we as a club have come in the last year or so, it wasn't that long ago that we were all praying to get into the Championship, it just goes to show how much our fans expectations have risen this year.

:goingup:

Archived