IGNORED

Vile Sags

bristolborn_and_red

Going on the week so far. Monday morning, sad sags. No metion of their bore draw against the monkey hangers. all they were concerned about was City v Southampton and singing "oh when the saints go marching in". Wednesday morning. No mention of a good point at forest. All they were interesting in was that WBA knocked us off of top spot. What is up with these ####? They are in a relegation fight to league 2 whilst we're in a fight to get to the Premier League. Is it only in my workplace?

Guest DrFaustus
Going on the week so far. Monday morning, sad sags. No metion of their bore draw against the monkey hangers. all they were concerned about was City v Southampton and singing "oh when the saints go marching in". Wednesday morning. No mention of a good point at forest. All they were interesting in was that WBA knocked us off of top spot. What is up with these ####? They are in a relegation fight to league 2 whilst we're in a fight to get to the Premier League. Is it only in my workplace?

Apparently, we're all obsessed with you honey. Some of us call it banter, by the way.

Regards, Faustus (off work for 2 weeks, so can't take the p*ss even if there was anything to take the p*ss out of)

No its in my work place to!!...........I do work with a City fan though, unfortunately he is useless at his job and I keep have to mop up after his mistakes! :innocent06:

Guest DrFaustus
Off for two weeks!!!!

What, caught something Doc have we............. :innocent06:

That will be annual leave :D

Err...come on Wolves, Stoke, Blades and Preston!...Just to keep with the spirit etc of course :rolleyes:

Guest MaloneFM

Its ok herr doktor you don't need to explain.

I'll do it.

The surgery is closed for two weeks while Irene gets ger boss eye straightened, all the feral kids get de loused and the tent in Victory park (the only Victory the herr doktor has known is quite some time) has to be fumigated and while its being burned treated the doktor will carry out his surgery at Cheltenham Yeovile Swindle Forest Green Trumpton Horfield Common.

He will return to the state of the art tent with student accomodation 10 minutes before hell freezes over.

Now I hope that has answered your stupid questions you bitter sh1theads!

i work at bristol temple meads station so i see alot of supporters of different teams, unfortunatley there is a small Sag representation and they also give it large after city get beat, or after rovers scrape a result against sh1te sides they still think they can achieve the playoffs/promotion, rovers fans are a hilarious bunch of muppets.

There is only One team in Bristol

One of the benefits of working in an office in central London is that you get an office full of people supporting about 15 teams.

You get a pretty good build up to a lot of games, in our office we've got lads supporting Huddersfield, Tottenham, Forest, Southampton, Chelsea (a proper one - he was at our FA Cup game when we beat 'em 3-1), Palace, Derby, Millwall (in the mailroom where they can't do too much damage)

It makes the banter pretty good as you don't get the inane bollox from just an office of gas v city.

I no of a few sags who give it large about us when we lose or still mention that they beat us 1-0 last season but we just shut them up when we say so you going to watch rovers saturday and then you get some poor excuse why they arnt going but they all went against Fulham,Southampton,West Brom all in the FA Cup they should support there own team instead of talking about us alll the time!!

Archived