IGNORED

City Clocks And Mirrors

tompo

Not sure if it's the same thing, but if it is, today I was given one of these clocks as a present.

It is in a large gold frame. It is then has a thick black border going round it, and then smaller red and white borders on the inside. The clock is surrounded by pictures of both current and former city legends. On the bottom are various old team photos molded together to look like one big team photo. It then has "Bristol City F.C." written on gold italic writing on the bottom.

It's very nice, I'm well chuffed!

Not sure if it's the same thing, but if it is, today I was given one of these clocks as a present.

It is in a large gold frame. It is then has a thick black border going round it, and then smaller red and white borders on the inside. The clock is surrounded by pictures of both current and former city legends. On the bottom are various old team photos molded together to look like one big team photo. It then has "Bristol City F.C." written on gold italic writing on the bottom.

It's very nice, I'm well chuffed!

Sounds the same to me.

My local has some that they are selling. I went back there for a few drinks last night to celebrate our great win. There i was, chatting to a mate about the game when my brother comes over with one in his hand and gives it to me. Great night all round.

Archived