IGNORED

Don't Let This Slip

Guest barnsley

Has anyone noticed Barnsley have a lot of x players who've played for City, Cheltenham and Swindon? Must have the same agent who works down south! Good luck for the rest of the season Barnsley. Especially when you play Hull next Tuesday :)

We did you a favour tonight, now don't let it slip, GO AND WIN PROMOTION

Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Thanks mate, you did us a massive favour tonight, I really hope you stay up this season, and if you can, please beat hull city on the way,

All the best for the rest of the season.

Thanks barnsley, well done for reaching the semis of the FA Cup. The last time we did that was in the early 1920's. :noexpression:

Have a 'banksy special' - I'll lob some flowers for the good people of Barnsley.............

flowerchucker.gif

Yep, fair play! :englandsmile4wf:

Pretty much everyone else has already said this above, but if you beat Hull, then that again helps both our causes even more! :winner_third_h4h:

Still though, it's up to us, and only us at the end of the day (if you at least draw against Hull that is), as we really do need to try and win our last 4 games now, to stand a fighting chance of Automatic Promotion!

If we're lucky, then 3 wins and 1 draw will do it, but I have a feeling that we may have to do one better still!

Cheers! :clapping:

Our team needs more than just favours to win promotion.

Unfortunately it looks like the players are bottling it so I have accepted we are play off bound. This is a real shame as promotion is there on a plate if they wanted it. Maybe it the realism that if they were to get promotion the majority would be looking for new clubs next season is playing a part, it must be a physiological factor for the players.

If City are to do it then we need 6 points from the last two home games and at least 1 win from Sheff U or Stoke. 9 points Minimum NO EXCUSES

Nevetheless great result for your lads last night.

Really well done, not for us, but for yourselves.

It reflects brilliantly on your players that they recovered from the weekend's defeat and got the result they did tonight.

Very well said, totally agree.

Barnsley have proved when needed they have the players that can get tough mentally and physically. I only hope our players are able to do the same.

I wish Barnsley well for the rest of the season and hope they can do the same against Hull!!!

Guest barnsley

We will try v Hull, but will be Difficult.

As you people who came to Oakwell may know, we play really good Football at home and have a great Record. Its just Away Form which let us down.

We will try v Hull, but will be Difficult.

As you people who came to Oakwell may know, we play really good Football at home and have a great Record. Its just Away Form which let us down.

Your away form was brilliant last night Barnsley!! Well done mate and please please plea :clapping: se BEAT HULL!!!!!

Archived