IGNORED

Fans Do Your Bit On Saturday

WessexPest

Right, we're all bipolar, we've established that. The collective mood has risen and fallen so much even in the last week that it's safe to say that supporting City is not a hobby, a ligfestyle choice or even an addiction, but a low-level mental illness akin to manic depression.

After St Mary's it was Doomsday, then Stoke lost and we're up again, then WBA came back and it was back to the depths of despair - and now Barnsley have sent us into the troposphere again.

So let's channel this manic depression positively and create a rollicking good atmosphere against Wolves on Sat. Right from the off, no tutting if someone hits a misplaced pass, no audible groaning, just unequivocal vocal backing. Never has this been so vital than this weekend.

If we genuinely get behind City for the 90 mins and they turn in another display like last week, then the moaners will have justification - but if we don't give it our all then we can't criticise the players. Let's play our part at least.

If we miss out, we'll be gutted, sure, but remember where we were 18 months ago. We've absolutely nothing to lose, so just treat it as a carnival and so the boys how bloody proud we are of them!!!

I have a right to sit there motionless in stoney silence if I want, it's my way of supporting the team and you have to respect that :disapointed2se:

:englandsmile4wf: Of course you have mate and don't be bullied by the " you must stand up and shout brigade" :englandsmile4wf: personally i'll be shouting my head off and sitting down at the same time :englandsmile4wf:

:englandsmile4wf: Of course you have mate and don't be bullied by the " you must stand up and shout brigade" :englandsmile4wf: personally i'll be shouting my head off and sitting down at the same time :englandsmile4wf:

Don't have to stand, I realise that's a ticklish subject. But do sing.

I am in the East End on my own, so there is only one thing I can do to make friends...

You wont be on your own in the east end mate - there will be about 2500 of us with you, all bouncing / singing / shouting / screaming, whatever it takes!! Oh yes, and some Blackpool wannabees in their orange shirts.. :whistle2:

Any chance City Cat can come out of retirement for this game and kick Wolfies ass before kick off to get us going???

You wont be on your own in the east end mate - there will be about 2500 of us with you, all bouncing / singing / shouting / screaming, whatever it takes!! Oh yes, and some Blackpool wannabees in their orange shirts.. :whistle2:

Any chance City Cat can come out of retirement for this game and kick Wolfies ass before kick off to get us going???

If Norwich is anything to go by then the 2500 in there wont all be bouncing, singing and shouting. Most of them will be sat down and moaning.

Archived