IGNORED

So Excited, I Am Leaving Work At 1.30 Today

Br 1st ol

I am leaving work at 1.30 and starting my own pre match warm up....a few jars etc...

It is always important to start thinking about the game, thinking about our role in the match, visualising certain situations and our reaction to them.

To go into the zone, to concentrate on everything we have been practicing...to think about our opposite number and how we are going to come out on top...

There is much to do by way of preparation, so 1.30 it is for me....

Anyone starting any earlier?

Guest Rikku

I can't leave work any earlier than 5.30, but I'm heading straight over as soon as i finish and I work in hotwells so it's not very far. Mind you, my pre-match warm up has already started in the sense that I've begun practising abusing plymouth fans (i work with one who is going to the game tonight) so my pre-match build-up started at 8.30 this morning!! :P

I am leaving work at 1.30 and starting my own pre match warm up....a few jars etc...

It is always important to start thinking about the game, thinking about our role in the match, visualising certain situations and our reaction to them.

To go into the zone, to concentrate on everything we have been practicing...to think about our opposite number and how we are going to come out on top...

There is much to do by way of preparation, so 1.30 it is for me....

Anyone starting any earlier?

Thats not fair........................

Archived