IGNORED

Renewing Season Tickets Online

Dolman_Dave

I've just renewed my ST online but there was no mention of any discounts that City Foundation members get.

Is this only available if you go in and renew at the ticket office?

There was nowhere on line to get Foundation discount,

I renewed by phone ...

£425 less 5% foundation discount, came to £403.75, but it was rounded down to £400.

that was for block C , in the Williams

:englandsmile4wf:

I rang up this morning and was also number 40 in the queue . This quickly jumped to number 14 . Waiting best part of 15 minutes in total. Not to bad.

Renewed for me and my son . Had to be done, it's been a good season whatever happens now.

2nd with 4 games to play - bring it on!!!

I've just renewed my ST online but there was no mention of any discounts that City Foundation members get.

It specifically says online that if you are a City Foundation member you can only renew by telephone or in person if you want to claim the discount.

Yea I posted this a while back when I renewed mine, very odd as all you need online is a box where you put your personal Foundation number and bingo your done. Its a right pain in the backside for two lad's I know who have season tickets but one lives in Lincon and other in banbury

Archived