IGNORED

Shout For Every Decision

SUPER REDS

My first game in the east end this season.

After the recent omens about not losing to cardiff and not losing to plymouth for so long I'm not too keen on them, but I'm clutching at straws:

Ive never seen city lose whilst stood in the East End. Theyve only failed to win once, and that was Boro in the cup

City have never lost when ive taken a mate with me in the last 5 years, and we generally perform well.

My mate who is coming tomorrow has only seen them win.

Good signs?

If we can win are two home games we have a great chance of auto promotion so every foul,handball,throwing,corner,goalkick,everybody give it a shout that and constant singing give it all 100%with the plasyers,

we casn do it

We have our part to play more than anytime since Hartlepool. The atmosphere that night was electric, shame Saturday isn't a night game.

As the team owe us one after last Saturday we owe them one too, for 90 mins we just have to raise the roof and create an intimadating atmosphere that players will respond, to we need a quick start

We have our part to play more than anytime since Hartlepool. The atmosphere that night was electric, shame Saturday isn't a night game.

As the team owe us one after last Saturday we owe them one too, for 90 mins we just have to raise the roof and create an intimadating atmosphere that players will respond, to we need a quick start

agreed 100% people need to get behind the team from the start even if we go behind we need to keep giving them support. those who don't normally sing try singing this saturday it will help the team and could encourage them to victory :englandsmile4wf:

Whilst i will never forget the Hartlepool monkey hangers game the atmos was good for first 10mins then died till tony robinson came on at half time and if it wasnt for his persistance he would have died too.

But what i will say is that the atmos the last 15 mins was one which i have never been apart down the gate except maybe Nottingham forest game. It was almost as if we al waited to till we felt we had nothing left to lose and got right behind the lads. Lets not leave it that late this week lets make some noise early doors all sides of the ground sing your bloody hearts out!!! The Watford game had a good vibe all sides were sing songs but since the nerves have got to everyody and it showed on the pitch. If we can leave the nerves at home the boys will rise to the noise.

Norwich the roof came off ala Hartlepool but even more i stood there stunned for a good 5 mins.

BTW i will be back in the EE for Wolves happy days.

I have never started a song if me life but at the Watford game i started along with my brother you Fat Barsteward aimed at Darius Henderson to my surpprise everyone joined in.

So if one starts the others will follow if you sing with conviction so come we owe to the boys to get the crowd pumped. Just need a chance early on and that should set the tone.

YOU REDS

Whilst i will never forget the Hartlepool monkey hangers game the atmos was good for first 10mins then died till tony robinson came on at half time and if it wasnt for his persistance he would have died too.

But what i will say is that the atmos the last 15 mins was one which i have never been apart down the gate except maybe Nottingham forest game. It was almost as if we al waited to till we felt we had nothing left to lose and got right behind the lads. Lets not leave it that late this week lets make some noise early doors all sides of the ground sing your bloody hearts out!!! The Watford game had a good vibe all sides were sing songs but since the nerves have got to everyody and it showed on the pitch. If we can leave the nerves at home the boys will rise to the noise.

Norwich the roof came off ala Hartlepool but even more i stood there stunned for a good 5 mins.

BTW i will be back in the EE for Wolves happy days.

I have never started a song if me life but at the Watford game i started along with my brother you Fat Barsteward aimed at Darius Henderson to my surpprise everyone joined in.

So if one starts the others will follow if you sing with conviction so come we owe to the boys to get the crowd pumped. Just need a chance early on and that should set the tone.

YOU REDS

Agreed. We've got to go for a wall of sound because nothing less will do. If Portsmouth's fans can do it then so can we!

Yes. Totally agree to put it simply we are the home team and have to use that to our advantage and act like the home team.

If we can walk away, whatever the result, knowing that hand on heart neither the fans or the team couldn't give anything more, that's all we can ask.

Archived