IGNORED

Who Remembers The Pigs Fight

Its still on you tube somewhere! Remember it making the bbc news. Fortunately I didnt go to the game that day as I was in Kent for the weekend. Do remember Carl Hutchings scoring the goal for us though. WOnder what happened to him thought we signed a top player from Brentford when really he was a bag of shit!!

featured on ITV West on friday

and this ain't a plug for the now defunct cold sheild window company

Yeah was a good day

Thin we won 1-0 didnt we....Carl Hutchings

Cant quite remember as i had to leave early in the first half....never did get told any different, so assume it ended up 1-0 :noexpression:

I was talking about this with my mates in work today, I think that was my most embarassing day to be a city fan, an absolute drubbing, rob edwards arguing with benny about matt hill being given his debut at centre back, and then that went on. 2 things I remember about it though, firstly, The Cat got man of the match for breaking up the fight in one team, in fairness he was better than the players that day. Secondly, in the next game they were giving out stickers and colouring in books to kids with the coldseal pigs on! What was Davidson thinking?

featured on ITV West on friday

and this ain't a plug for the now defunct cold sheild window company

Who could forget this it made the nationals and ep made a sing and dance bout like it was some big scandal.

Was bloody funny though may have even been staged by three pigs deciding they was going to goad the wolf before hand. Classic :rofl2br:

I was talking about this with my mates in work today, I think that was my most embarassing day to be a city fan, an absolute drubbing, rob edwards arguing with benny about matt hill being given his debut at centre back, and then that went on. 2 things I remember about it though, firstly, The Cat got man of the match for breaking up the fight in one team, in fairness he was better than the players that day. Secondly, in the next game they were giving out stickers and colouring in books to kids with the coldseal pigs on! What was Davidson thinking?

Got to be the worst opening week in managerial history surely? This coming straight after a 5-0 thrashing up at Bradford... good old Benny...

Who could forget this it made the nationals and ep made a sing and dance bout like it was some big scandal.

Was bloody funny though may have even been staged by three pigs deciding they was going to goad the wolf before hand. Classic :rofl2br:

I was working abroad at the time and it made CNN's "Play of the Day" !!!!

Everybody had a jolly good laugh at my beloved BCFC!!! :disapointed2se:

I remember that game well. I was sat in the Ateyo in shock and a huge skinhead came up to me, sat down next too me, started to complain about the game, then burst out crying !!!! ( he was a bit p1ssed)

Its still on you tube somewhere! Remember it making the bbc news. Fortunately I didnt go to the game that day as I was in Kent for the weekend. Do remember Carl Hutchings scoring the goal for us though. WOnder what happened to him thought we signed a top player from Brentford when really he was a bag of shit!!

I remember it was on Question of Sport 'What happened next'!!! Funny as you like, lets hope there's not a repeat of the drubbing though!!

I wonder if Wolfie will be there tommorow?

Talking to DaveL last night, sadly not. The 'original' Wolfie was unsuprisingly sacked after that game anyway. I met the guy who currently does Wolfie when at the away game and he was a good laugh.

At least that scrap takes away most of the memories of the score that day :disapointed2se:

Archived