IGNORED

Pearls Before Swine

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Pearls

Cheese and onion, the god of the crisp, spring onion the young pretender. A Hamlet of crisp if you would. Marmite for the exotic, beef or chicken on a sunday when Mrs M has one of her 'heads' and can't be arsed to make my dinner. Must be Walkers. Used to be Golden Wonder but they have vanished recently. Ready salted with the blue bag in them. Hedgehog ones.

Swine

Salt and vinegar. The flavour of satan and the gas.

Low fat namby pamby non smoking unleaded cardboard flaoured crisps. Just crap. Non crisps.

Oh ffs, why do I have to constantly agree with you Malone?

I like to think I have my own mind and thoughts, and yet again I feel like my own individuality has been suppressed by you.

Cheese and Onion are the daddy of all flavours generally, BUT if you havent had the joy of tasting a Spar own brand Burger Bites, then you just havent lived, I'm afraid.

Malone, if I may I would like to ask a man of your age just one question.............where the hell have the chutney flavour Space Raiders gone. I can remember them as a kid in a yellow packet.

Actually, if I'm honest, there was an empty packet under the bush in our back garden for about 10 years, which is the reason I remember them so clearly.

Smiths add your own salt bags recently (tried to) make a comeback, iirc.

Guest MaloneFM

You see Redders its like this...how can I break this to you....ummm...right....you know that thing about Paula Yates and Hughie Green?

Change the names a bit.

My son.

Anyway in a previous life I hosted a problem page called 'ask uncle Roger'. Most questions were about doing it or bogies but on occasion I dealt with a question such as yours.

Here you are.

http://snackspot.org.uk/thread.php?story=0308290853cas

Love to your mother.

Pearls

Cheese and onion, the god of the crisp, spring onion the young pretender. A Hamlet of crisp if you would. Marmite for the exotic, beef or chicken on a sunday when Mrs M has one of her 'heads' and can't be arsed to make my dinner. Must be Walkers. Used to be Golden Wonder but they have vanished recently. Ready salted with the blue bag in them. Hedgehog ones.

Swine

Low fat namby pamby non smoking unleaded cardboard flaoured crisps. Just crap. Non crisps.

I just laughed so hard a little bit of wee wee came out!!! :crying:

You see Redders its like this...how can I break this to you....ummm...right....you know that thing about Paula Yates and Hughie Green?

Change the names a bit.

My son.

Anyway in a previous life I hosted a problem page called 'ask uncle Roger'. Most questions were about doing it or bogies but on occasion I dealt with a question such as yours.

Here you are.

http://snackspot.org.uk/thread.php?story=0308290853cas

Love to your mother.

Ahh, I always wondered where my excellent taste in jumpers came from, not to mention my uncanny ability to call someone by the wrong name. Lets just hope my girlfriend doesnt get killed by a black belt too.

Would you believe I read that whole thread on your link and not one mention of the mighty chutney Space Raiders, although it was a nice regression to my childhood.

Also no mention of the mighty Cabana chocolate bar or Top Deck Shandy. I was going to mention it but I really didnt want to add to a thread that is over 5 years old.

Pearls

Swine

Seems the pressure is getting to all of us.

Anyway, I know it's not fashionable in football circles but I really must mention Prawn Cocktail flavour crisps. More Toby Belch than Henry V but good nonetheless.

Archived