IGNORED

Coming To Stoke

paul_stoke

Hi all, I seem to remember a couple of weeks ago you lot complaining about the amount of tickets stoke had given you saying you could have filled the end, yet i see there is about 1,000 of the allocation you were given left. Anyone care to elaborate?

don't worry yourself we will sell them

Hi all, I seem to remember a couple of weeks ago you lot complaining about the amount of tickets stoke had given you saying you could have filled the end, yet i see there is about 1,000 of the allocation you were given left. Anyone care to elaborate?

You're in a goddamn awful town with a goddamn awful football team managed by Tony Pulis. Any part of that not clear to you?

PS I'll be there.

That was before we were both losing the plot. Not so inviting now is it, and it's on tv.

I don't think the fans have given up but priorities change.

That was before we were both losing the plot. Not so inviting now is it, and it's on tv.

I don't think the fans have given up but priorities change.

Well i live in Stoke but hail from bristol. And believe me, Stoke aint that god damn awful, no worse than anywhere else.

Well i live in Stoke but hail from bristol. And believe me, Stoke aint that god damn awful, no worse than anywhere else.

This is a misapprehension that many people from Stoke suffer from. This is generally because they are comparing Stoke with the other place they have been to which is Rhyll.

Nice to see you fill your ground on monday night for the game that was going to see you top..... :noexpression:

Two away games in a row.... with yours on sky, and the sheff utd game, COULD be a promotion day, these are two reasons why we have not sold out stoke tickets....

I could'nt afford to go to both, so it made sense to pick the game not on tele

Two away games in a row.... with yours on sky, and the sheff utd game, COULD be a promotion day, these are two reasons why we have not sold out stoke tickets....

I could'nt afford to go to both, so it made sense to pick the game not on tele

That's spot on. Most people can't afford to pay for trips to Stoke and Sheffield as well as renewing their season ticket around the same time.

If you take that into account as well as maybe having to pay for other family members you're looking at an a lot of money.

With this being on TV there's no doubt that people who would usually have been there have chosen Sheffield Utd instead.

Saying that, I will be taking a ciderbus containing of 18 of us up to roar the boys on to victory. Got a good feeling about this one.

Very suprised if we don't sell out the 2,800 mate.

Our away followings have been top class this season and its a massive game. Being on tv doesnt help, and with a possible promotion game vs Sheffield a week later as well would mean people may have to choose which game, but we will sell out.

We've sold about 1'700 so far but then maybe alot of people will purchase them on Saturday prior to the game.

If we win on Saturday there will be a sudden rush for tickets and the 1'000 or so will be gone by midday monday!

If we loose I think we'll struggle to take over 2'000 tbh

Trying to make up for your shameful home attendances by any chance?

The game against Palarse looked & sounded like reserve a game with the amount of 'fans' in the Brit', the stands were half empty! For a 30k seater ground used by a team who at the time were in the Auto's pushing for a place in the Prem', your 15600 was an embarrassment, regardless if it was on Sky or not! To be honest though with Spulis in charge I don't blame your fans for staying away!

Oh and yes I'll be at Stoke with my brother, hoping to recreate the atmosphere we generated at Charlton.

That's spot on. Most people can't afford to pay for trips to Stoke and Sheffield as well as renewing their season ticket around the same time.

If you take that into account as well as maybe having to pay for other family members you're looking at an a lot of money.

With this being on TV there's no doubt that people who would usually have been there have chosen Sheffield Utd instead.

Saying that, I will be taking a ciderbus containing of 18 of us up to roar the boys on to victory. Got a good feeling about this one.

I will be taking a ciderbus containing of 18 of us up to roar the boys on to victory

GREAT! I'll buy my cans!!

Never knew you could drive!

My son wants to go, but as he is only being 14 and me valuing his life too much to risk the kicking that we might get after the game, we have opted to stay at home and watch it on the TV.

I've been to Stoke twice and both were horrible experiences, both on and off the pitch!!

True we aint a very nice set of fans, specialy if we lose, like hull found out last season, scoring in the 90th minute, and stopping going in to play offs, i wouldnt wear your colours either, few after revenge around here for your bottle throwing, at the familys walking past your boozer at your place, 5.20 just means an extra few hours drinking in pubs for stoke fans.

True we aint a very nice set of fans, specialy if we lose, like hull found out last season, scoring in the 90th minute, and stopping going in to play offs, i wouldnt wear your colours either, few after revenge around here for your bottle throwing, at the familys walking past your boozer at your place, 5.20 just means an extra few hours drinking in pubs for stoke fans.

What a ****.

The vast majority of Stoke fans are smashing people, I know a fair few personally, but they do have their idiots as this poster proves.

Archived