IGNORED

St Renewal

Rich

I was at Ashton Gate at lunchtime for half an hour. Looked to be about 10-15 people in the queue when I arrived, probably about the same number when I left. Can't tell you if it was the same 10-15 people though....!

please be more observant next time Wilf.

I can't believe it I've only forgotten to renew my season ticket. I still have tomorrow though, hope there won't be long queues, anyone know what business was like today ?

Do it online if you have a straightforward renewal mate.

Easy as pie (and very quick).

Just don't do what some bloke done and queued up for his season ticket renewal by the Williams stand only to be told when he got to the front of the queue that because he was buying it by the installment plan he had to go and queue by the ticket office and do it there.

I can't believe it I've only forgotten to renew my season ticket. I still have tomorrow though, hope there won't be long queues, anyone know what business was like today ?

i rang the ticket office today about 9:40am and was on the phone for about half hour.

Just done mine online,took about 30 seconds,bit peeved that I've paid the whole wack upfront and don't even get anything for another few months for my money. Surely all u should have to pay is a deposit and then the rest when the ticket turns up. The club must be earning some interest on that cash they get!!

Archived