IGNORED

Tonight

Br 1st ol

• Admin

A point may not be worthless if QPR carry on dropping points away as they have been. At the end of the day I'd prefer 3 points, and think we should go out and attack, attack, attack. But a point is better than nothing.

Guest Rikku

Given our current situation and the fact that we haven't racked up enough points going into this game - I will be leaving ashton gate disappointed tonight if we only get a point. It is a must-win in order to keep a realistic chance of getting an automatic promotion place.

Guest BCFC_DEANO
I would say no to a point.

1. A point is not enough...it is all or nothing now

2. I really beleive we are the best team in the division, just not the most consistenet...we should be able to beat plymuff.

3 points or nothing at all! A point is worthless....

Yes, completely agree with you. I honestly think that we are capable of turning them over as long as we don't defend our lead if we go 1-0 up.

It's pretty much a two horse race now so we got to show that we deserve promotion.

Guest greatwhite

i agree nothing more than 3 points is required - anything else we will be in the play

offs - probably get swindle town in the final as well

Guest comeonyoureds

with the games running out a point will leave city needing to win all the last 4 games and if qpr win 2 draw 1 and loose one, to finish with city on 85 and qpr on 83!

a very big task!

basically if city draw tonight qpr need to win 3 of their last 4 games to go up no matter what city do in the last four games as their goal diffference is miles better!

fingers crossed for a 15-0 win tonight!

COME ON YOU REDS :ph34r:

Guest maxie

No, this is our last chance. Anything less than 3 points will mean we will have lost our opportunity of automatic promotion and will consign us to the lottery of the playoffs.

In normal circumstances, 4 points off the team top (and second, and forth etc) would be considered good.

However, a quick look at the table suggests it is no good to us. A play off is virually secure, as others continue to drop points. So a point helps us little there. Equally, a point does little to close the gap on QPR. Having to take 4 points off them in the last four games is a little to hopeful.

Equally, winning will spur Plymuff on for the visit of QPR. Do not want to rely on their commitment if they are up already.

If its level with a few minutes to go, may us well throw the dice. Little worse off if we lose rather than draw, and a win puts us right back in it.

Guest markoutwest
City won't beat Barnsley away so a play-off place is the best City can hope for. a draw will do.
What sort of attitude is that FFS? Both the QPR and Plymouth games at Barnsley could have gone either way. I think Barnsley are riding their luck. IMHO you should go up there intent on giving them a hiding and playing for second place in the division.

I'm a realist and have seen City far too many seasons promise much and deliver nothing. If you think Barnsley away is easy after Sheff Weds, Stockport and Tranmere, then good luck. I just think City this season have a poor attack.

Guest wes04
I'm a realist and have seen City far too many seasons promise much and deliver nothing. If you think Barnsley away is easy after Sheff Weds, Stockport and Tranmere, then good luck. I just think City this season have a poor attack.
Couldn't agree more. We couldn't score 2 goals against anyone in this division

You can stick your 1 point right up your chocolate whizz way, 3 points is needed not 1.

1 point would mean failure and the not very exciting, extremely unfair and pointless play offs where we always play crap, promotion should be based on a seasons effort not 3 bloody games, how could anyone want that scenario??

Bristol City need 3 points tonight, anything less and it's the losers lottery for us.

Guest comeonyoureds

a little bit of positive attitude wouldnt go a miss really would it! :ph34r:

wes04 and fct have you really given up already? not much point in going tonight then is there!

Guest wes04
a little bit of positive attitude wouldnt go a miss really would it!  :ph34r:

wes04 and fct have you really given up already? not much point in going tonight then is there!

I haven't given up. I hope they prove me wrong, we just need a goalscorer like we have all season.

We are going up and in second spot! When we win tonight the whole debacle of who is going to g up will open again. Imagine is qpr then beat plymouth and we beat Luton. No gap what so ever. This race is going to the wire. and we could even still grab top spot! Realist or idealist, well its obvious but atleast i still have hope!

I'm not going tonight; I have gone to most of the home games this season but honestly out of the woodwork come the fans you see once or twice a year and people like me - a non-season ticket holder but a regular - can't get one.

Sums it up doesn't it? I'll see if I can get a ticket to see the Brighton game.

But i'm not excited by tonight's match; its a result of watching a load of codswallop this season. Last season I used to look forward to coming down AG but I'm afraid the old ticker doesn't get the same buzz this season. Wilson has dished up second class fare all season and its killed my enthusiasm for coming down no matter what.

I don't care City are third, it doesn't excite me what they play this season. I hope they go up but i can't see them catching Plymouth or overtaking QPR with their superior goal difference.

Archived