IGNORED

Goal Difference Quiz Question

alanpayne

Guest zider_head

I asked and answered this myself by doing alot of research

No team in the top 4 leagues has ever won automatic promotion

Everton are the highest team to finish with negative goal differance when they finished 4th a couple of years ago to get the european place the year liverpool won the champions league and had to qualify etc.

No team has ever won promotion (auto or play offs) with out a single goal scorer in double figures either

Byfield is our top goal scorer on 8 at present I thin and I cant see him playing much part now can you ?

We could well beat both records single goal differance and the goal scorer (in theory we could win 1 game and lose the other 3 say 5 nil finish minus 14 and go up via the play offs :laugh:)

I asked and answered this myself by doing alot of research

No team in the top 4 leagues has ever won automatic promotion

Everton are the highest team to finish with negative goal differance when they finished 4th a couple of years ago to get the european place the year liverpool won the champions league and had to qualify etc.

No team has ever won promotion (auto or play offs) with out a single goal scorer in double figures either

Byfield is our top goal scorer on 8 at present I thin and I cant see him playing much part now can you ?

We could well beat both records single goal differance and the goal scorer (in theory we could win 1 game and lose the other 3 say 5 nil finish minus 14 and go up via the play offs :laugh:)

Archived