IGNORED

Mcindoe's Statements

Rich

It seems every time Mcindoe makes a statement rallying the troops we come a cropper, why doesn't he keep quite I'm sure it must wind up the opposition and be counter productive. Confidence is one thing but let's do it quietly untill the fat lady can sing and we'll all join in. ( I don't mean quiet at the match)

YOU REDS

It seems every time Mcindoe makes a statement rallying the troops we come a cropper, why doesn't he keep quite I'm sure it must wind up the opposition and be counter productive. Confidence is one thing but let's do it quietly untill the fat lady can sing and we'll all join in. ( I don't mean quiet at the match)

YOU REDS

When has he done this in the past? I can't seem to remember.

When has he done this in the past? I can't seem to remember.

Ipswich, WBA, Saints and one more I can't recall possibly the taffs. All reported by Andy laughing stock in the Evil post (perhaps another conspiracy theory).

I recall him stating at the start of the season when he joined us, that he wanted to be at a club that he felt would finish higher than his previous club.

we all scoffed at the time.

Yea it was summat like I left a club that lost out in the playoffs, i came here to do better than that.

I wanted some of what he was on! now, well....

since johnson said how many games we needed to win to get promoted how many have we won!! not many is the answer. bad move mr j!

Don't think SL saying he's got £30m to spend helped matters either. He should've kept that under his belt til the season end.

I got no problem with McIndoe's comments, in fact I think it's good that he's showing the passion for the cause. He's going to be bang up for tomorrow being against his old club and Wolves fans dispise him so he's sure to get some stick.

Hopefully he gees up the one's bottling it as it's do or die.

It's not just Mcindoe, it's whoever is featured in the paper pre match. It's a standing joke in our house, a player gives an interview then goes on the next day to be dropped, have a stinker, get booked, sent off, limps off injured...!!! We see someone like Basoo and think 'oh no!!!'

Why do I still read the Evil Post? Dunno really, but it gives me an excuse to put my feet up for 10 mins and provides something for me to wrap the food waste in for the brown bin collection! :D

Seriously, I like McIndoes interviews, along with Basso they are very determined and focused, I'm sure the pair of them could convince me of anything...even that we are going up! :goingup:

:sun:

Archived