IGNORED

Do Not Get On Our Players Backs !

cummins17

i am begging all city fans out there who are going to the reminder of citys last games not to get on there backs even if were say 3-0 down keep singing for example "and its bristol city bristol city fc there by far the greatest team the world has even seen" because the players are most likely low on confidence from the past couple of games and with our fans jumping on the backs it isnt going to help all we have to do is sing our hearts out for 90 mins and appeal for everything like was said on another post but we could really do without getting at the players because the players might be loosing a little faith at this time but if there loosing faith we simply cant and we have to get it back to them !!!!!

So starting wolves saturday everyone who is attending the game bring your flags, scalfs etc and sing your heart out for the boys and the people who start the songs keep starting them don't loose faith and i am sure other people will join in NOW simply because were so close to the promise land so I'm begging from one passionate city fan to the others sing your hearts out and don't get on the boys backs !

:Believe: :goingup: :englandflag: :Believe:

i am begging all city fans out there who are going to the reminder of citys last games not to get on there backs even if were say 3-0 down keep singing for example "and its bristol city bristol city fc there by far the greatest team the world has even seen" because the players are most likely low on confidence from the past couple of games and with our fans jumping on the backs it isnt going to help all we have to do is sing our hearts out for 90 mins and appeal for everything like was said on another post but we could really do without getting at the players because the players might be loosing a little faith at this time but if there loosing faith we simply cant and we have to get it back to them !!!!!

So starting wolves saturday everyone who is attending the game bring your flags, scalfs etc and sing your heart out for the boys and the people who start the songs keep starting them don't loose faith and i am sure other people will join in NOW simply because were so close to the promise land so I'm begging from one passionate city fan to the others sing your hearts out and don't get on the boys backs !

:Believe: :goingup: :englandflag: :Believe:

First here`s a few....... you seem to be missing some :farmer: and some nice sentiments but I think most fans know what to do :banana:

Oh to be young again. ;)

if they are putting in 100% when they are out on the pitch then support is never a problem.

when they put out a performance like that at Southampton. It's hard to defend them.

The players need our support even more though when the chips are down and the cards are against us.

The players need our support even more though when the chips are down and the cards are against us.

but the chips arent down in fact the players/squad have already succeded our wildest dreams; it is now bonus time and whatever that is, that is. :yes:

But this website only covers a tiny percentage of the support. The moaners will be the old gits who don't even know what a PC is, or the chav who turns up to give hand signs to the opposition.

PC thats easy..........Police Constable........... those things that used to walk the streets; not the sort that seem only capable of sitting on M/Way bridges :disapointed2se:

Archived