IGNORED

Last Time We Beat Wolves

DAVE MARTINS HAIR

1-0 Back when Osman was in charge

Ian Brown Brown Brown scored his one and only goal for City if I remember rightly!

What a signing he was eh, good old Russ knew how to pick em alright, Ian Baird anyone? 350,000?

I remember playing Derby away that season, lost 2-0 I think, Brown missed 1-1,s in the first 5 mins, I also remember a pie landing on my head from the Derby fans below us, there were a lot worse things raining down on us though !

1-0 Back when Osman was in charge

Ian Brown Brown Brown scored his one and only goal for City if I remember rightly!

What a signing he was eh, good old Russ knew how to pick em alright, Ian Baird anyone? 350,000?

I remember playing Derby away that season, lost 2-0 I think, Brown missed 1-1,s in the first 5 mins, I also remember a pie landing on my head from the Derby fans below us, there were a lot worse things raining down on us though !

Remember being in the east End for that one, Ian Brown Brown Brown, theres a name from the past.

Also remember a 2-1 win against them at home maybe the season or two before with Jacki scoring one.

Remember being in the east End for that one, Ian Brown Brown Brown, theres a name from the past.

Also remember a 2-1 win against them at home maybe the season or two before with Jacki scoring one.

My memory's dodgier than Enochs agent

That game Jacki scored in was the same match, we won 2-1 not 1-0

And that Derby game was 1-0 !

Yeah I was in the Eastend for that match too, great days !

Rubbish manager though, and on reflection we had a pretty poor team at the time

Archived