IGNORED

Safe Car Parking

NewJerseyRed

Hi Everyone,

Well today is my first ever visit to Ashton Gate, I am from the USA and over visiting my City supporting relatives (thats where I got the bug from!) hope you don't mind me posting this on this part of the forum but I have to make my own way to the ground today as i'm staying with a friend, but i'm driving my uncles very expensive car and having read on this forum about quite a few vehicle thefts at games recently I was hoping some of you kind folks might be able to tell me the safest place to park with the least chance of having my uncles car damaged! Thank you in advance and COME ON YOU REDS!! :city:

Lauryn

get off at the gordano junction instead, and carry along A369. Coming from the north going south the gordano junction is the next junction along from avonmouth after the avon bridge.

Getting off at avonmouth means youll hit the traffic jams on the portway and by (underneath) the suspension bridge.

If you want clearer directions just say.

Then get on the M4 to Chippenham, take the A350 and aim for Bournemouth. :)

Don't listen to him. He's from the Dark Side. Me on the other hand can help you out. If it's a very expensive car you can drive up to Ashton Gate where you can hand over the keys to me. I'll return the car right after the game for you to pick up. Honest. ;)

PS Alternatively, drive past AG and park on Gores Marsh road on the left (you'll have to SatNav it). Let's hope you bring us luck.

Guest DrFaustus
Thank you all for your help (except the gashead!!) leaving soon can't wait for the game!

Lauryn

P.S. Chivs thanks for the offer but i'll take a raincheck!!

Ungrateful young lady. I may need to chastise you :whistle:

Parking will be schit as always.

Always will be.

I'm usually lucky enough to grab a spot somewhere off Duckmoor Rd and it certainly improves my dodgem driving skills every other week!

My brother has finally arrived smelling like a brewery and looking a disgrace as always so I'm off.

See y'all at the theatre of dreams (by way of the Scotia)

Archived