IGNORED

It's A Sell-out

freezer

Can anyone work this out. We sell out the Wolves game, there is a small strip of segregation seperating the Wolves fans from the City fans in the East End that could only hold about 300 maximum. The empty seating by the Williams could account for about 500 possibly.

Our ground capacity is 21479.

Attendance today was 19332.

Empty seats (segregation) 2147.

Segregation counted for about 800 seats.

There appears to be a figure of about 1300 missing somewhere, anyone explain please.

Can anyone work this out. We sell out the Wolves game, there is a small strip of segregation seperating the Wolves fans from the City fans in the East End that could only hold about 300 maximum. The empty seating by the Williams could account for about 500 possibly.

Our ground capacity is 21479.

Attendance today was 19332.

Empty seats (segregation) 2147.

Segregation counted for about 800 seats.

There appears to be a figure of about 1300 missing somewhere, anyone explain please.

Exactly what I was thinking and was going to post the same thing.

Clearly the East End was not sold out - I could see hundreds of spare seats. And in the Dolman in front of me, there was a row of around 15 seats completly empty.

Why say sold out, then say 60 seats are made available, then say sold out again when it is clearly not SOLD OUT. :disapointed2se:

Clearly the East End was not sold out - I could see hundreds of spare seats. And in the Dolman in front of me, there was a row of around 15 seats completly empty.

Why say sold out, then say 60 seats are made available, then say sold out again when it is clearly not SOLD OUT. :disapointed2se:

at the front of the east end there was a number of seats empty, however sitting in the atyeo you could see that most of those empty seats were probably spare due to the amount of people standing around in the aisles.

Those 15 seats are probably the seats sold to half season ticket holders who ARE NOT coming this season. These are the people who only got the half S/T incase we go up and then are guaranteed there Premier League S/T.

That is a FACT, sad but true, they are the glory hunters :ranting:

Just out of curiosity with regards to the `do ST holders get counted even if they don`t attend` argument. I know there have been threads in the past where people have been adamant that they do get included in the match attendance. So.....hypothetically, if we had 10,000 ST holders and were forced to play a match behind closed doors, would the attendance still be 10,000 ?

I`m bored..............

PDG

Just out of curiosity with regards to the `do ST holders get counted even if they don`t attend` argument. I know there have been threads in the past where people have been adamant that they do get included in the match attendance. So.....hypothetically, if we had 10,000 ST holders and were forced to play a match behind closed doors, would the attendance still be 10,000 ?

I`m bored.

PDG

Interesting theory PDG, i like it!

They don't count season ticket holders who arent there. they count tickets they have recieved i.e the ones in the booklet for st holders (or at leats i think it is)
Season ticket holders are included in the attendance if they attend or not.

Odd on the naked eye and always has been... weird man, even when the place looked full right up (or easilly well over half anyway - in the bad old days) they were still spouting out eg/10,112.

Dare I suggest Jack Riddler ??

Any professional business that would consider a Jack Riddler would be silly in the extreme in this day and age. The powers that be wield enormous powers. Why would any Director risk being disbarred from directorships, heavt personal and corporate fines and at worst a spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure would be an idiot and the Directors of Bristol City Holdings Ltd are far from Idiots.

Though the PR is still poor at times.

They don't count season ticket holders who arent there. they count tickets they have recieved i.e the ones in the booklet for st holders (or at leats i think it is)

They do count them that arent there. have done for about 5 years now.

at the front of the east end there was a number of seats empty, however sitting in the atyeo you could see that most of those empty seats were probably spare due to the amount of people standing around in the aisles.

There were people stood everywhere in the EE. We sat in the block nearest the Wolves fans which was split with the netting. There were probably only 15 seats in a row, but around 20 / 25 people stood per row. Add to that\all the people stood at the back and the EE would have been sold out..

Archived